do u think class of 2004 is crap (relatively) (1 Viewer)

coroneos

Our teachers + other students all know that our year = shit lol..

Is this the same with ure skool?

nomz

yep! our teachers are forever telling us what a crap year we are! we're the worst year ever to go thru apparently.....

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Thats weird, my schools completely different. Last year had 2 geniuses but overall were pretty stupid. Teachers keep going on about how our year has the potential to set the standard for a long time blah blah blah :p Were one of those once in a lifetime grades where everyone is pretty good... no one person clean sweeps all subjects.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
hehe, all sounds a bit like our skool. got the potential speech on wot we could achieve but how were to lazy and its going to show in our marks unless we do somthing very quicky

mayb its a scare tatic they use every year 2 get everyone going!! past years comment...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i dunno if 04ers r necessarly crap or smart.....
but on average there's 1 thing in common..we're unmotivated 2 study! lol

nerdz0r

HSC
my physics teacher said to our class...

"Your year is one of the most naturally talented years i've ever seen, but your all a bunch of lazy arses"

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
our year = shit

we have ~20-40 people who are out there at the top but the rest of us are down the bottom. mind you, i go to a selective school so 'down there' is prolly about average =\

Mike iE

HSC
Last year was the best on average since the new HSC came in, the top UAI was 98.55 and there were another 5 over 90, whilst i dont think anyone in my grade will get that, i think that we will have the largest number over 90.

A

abdo

yes, sadly but true, its my fault that our year is shitter than the last, but i have no time study!!!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
at my school they told us we were crap on one of the first days of year 12..
the years that have done well (namely the 02ers) all had heaps of people doing extension subjects (theres only like 1 extension class for each subject this year), 12 or more units (most people in my grade have 11) and had full classes of the interest subjects that dont count (sport lifestyle and recreation, exploring early childhood and photography.. we have no classes of them this yr) so basically we r screwed
i think we are better than the 03ers though.. not as good as the 02ers

J

jhakka

I don't know how good previous grades were at my school, but it's pretty hard to compete with the level of ignorance of 04ers at my school.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yeah we probably are, but because UAI is all about comparative ranking I don't care, in fact I'm loving it.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Last year was not a good year although usually it is the same every year. So, in comparison our year is probably looking a little better.

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
mack said:
Nah our 03 ers were pretty lame.Dux wasnt all that great either. Average UAI was around 92.
thats a pretty good average. What school is this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)