Do well in Prelim.....Do well in the HSC?? (1 Viewer)

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
but i heard that 30% of prelim 2u maths counts for the hsc.... i'm not sure!
is this true?
its not that it will count...but for the hsc exam, a max of 30% of the exam can be from the prelim work.

Teleph

Look mum i'm a Starrrr
HSC
I think the main difference between Pre and HSC is not in the course. The only thing that actually gets harder in the HSC course is physics and math ext 2..the rest is just a expansion of what you learnt in the Pre.

But one thing is for sure as Newbie said before, people starts to compete in HSC year. In my school we have totally crap guys charging up the ranks and this can srsly disturb how you rank before in yr 11. The fact is if you go to a selective school or some very competitive school expect to get challenged since those who do crap before is smart but they don't try, now its up to the crunch time and if they try all hell break loose :D

stressed monkie

im a random
i'm not sure i totally agree for example in yr 11 i was coming like 38 out og 82 for legal and half way through yr 12 i was coming 4th out of 80 (or someting like that)in legal so............ i think theres always room for improvement but at the same time anything can change

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)