Do you believe in God? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe in God?

• Total voters

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Re: Do you believe is God?

But if there is no god, how can the power of god exist?

so asians are superior to whites?
in some aspects certainly

i think their personalities work against them though

p.s i wasnt posting phil rushton's rule of three matrix as a total endorsement of everything listed on it and with the conviction that it is all true (though a lot of it is)

i just thought it was funny

Last edited:

Bendent

HSC

i believe it but i dont have any religion.

i believe it due to things happening irl that makes sense (to me and world), that balances unfairness from other ppls evil/faults.

Damien1324

HSC
All non-conformists drink coffee.

I wasn't trying to seem intelligent, your definition was wrong. Buddhists can believe in gods and be atheists because they don't believe in a "creator god" two different things, mate.

No. The fact is, there are endless, hilarious, attacking posts on theism, and you put one up about SCIENTIFIC THEORY that was mislabeled "Atheism", so I had to point out the obvious flaws in your post.
I couldn't care less if people bashed atheism, as long as they do it knowing what atheism is and making fun of that (which is really difficult I'll admit, but I'm sure someone can do it right).
Yes, when you interpret it completely the opposite of what I have said in previous posts it does seem pathetic, but then again that's like saying "Your fat." Then someone saying "She's clearly only a SIZE 7!" and then you being all "OMG you look so stupid, you got so angry at me saying she was fat just because I was abusing your friend. Omg, you're so pathetic! If it was my friend you wouldn't have cared!" "Mate, she's a size 7... stating facts."

That saying is the Christian Golden Rule. That isn't what "they" say, it is what Christians say, and I'm not a Christian. So, don't try and force your shit morals on me.

You began this fucking thing by being an idiot and posting something that was wrong. So, you got abuse, or as the saying goes "Quae Seminaveris Metes".
Just as yongwong said, it was a moral and ethical statement that applies to everyone regardless if it derived from Christianity of not. I know you're an egotist with assumptions that make absolutely no sense, so I will be the responsible one here and not bother replying from here on. The fact is, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, and I think God exists. I get that you and other athiests don't respect people who believe in God, that their life has meaning, and that they find happiness in their life, but it doesn't mean you have to impose your beliefs (or lack thereof) on others. Honestly, I respected atheists until I met a lot of the people on this thread that have a complete disregard for others beliefs. I still respect SOME atheists, but your blatant disrespect of the Christian religion (and a lot of the athiests in this thread) just shows to me that you're utterly pathetic and completely immature. I'll leave you with this photo:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey just out of curiousity...
In my opinion, morals aren't necessarily based on CHRISTIAN values.
For eg Treat others as you want to be treated.
Isn't that just a common moral/ethical lesson that we ALL learn despite whether we're religious or an atheist?
Like, just because a family isn't religious and hadn't had any religious affiliation in their lives, their parents would
still install a lesson like that wouldn't they? The teachings found in Christianity from the Bible are just
re-inforcing that moral lesson....what do you think about that?
Never said that. I have my own morals that aren't Christian, but what he said is the Christian golden rule. Other religions/morals will say shit like "don't murder, don't steal, etc." all the usual shit, but that's dah golden rule.
I'd say that not all people follow that rule and I know my parents taught more of a converse version of that more like "treat others the way they treat you". And I think a lot of people live by that as well.
And humanism is more the belief that morals, ethics, etc. all come from being human and shit. Not atheism.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Just as yongwong said, it was a moral and ethical statement that applies to everyone regardless if it derived from Christianity of not.
It actually only applies to people who believe in that moral value and you can't force your own morals an ethics onto another like a dictator. It's not your choice. It's the individual's own choice as to what ethical values they follow. As long as they don't break secular laws then who are you to tell them to follow a particular principle set out in your religion text of choice?

The fact is, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, and I think God exists. I get that you and other athiests don't respect people who believe in God, that their life has meaning, and that they find happiness in their life, but it doesn't mean you have to impose your beliefs (or lack thereof) on others.
Mate, I don't care that you believe in God. I have so many friends and relatives and peers that believe in God and I honestly don't care. The only thing I cared about was that the image you selected to post was wrong. It wasn't satirical or anything. It was just wrong. Divulging any humour it could've carried right away from itself.
I'm not forcing my belief onto you, I was telling you what it was, which you obviously still don't know.
Also, don't infer my life doesn't have meaning. Who are you to say such bullshit?! My life has more meaning than yours will until you atm thank you, unless you are a role model and caregiver to a young life.

Honestly, I respected atheists until I met a lot of the people on this thread that have a complete disregard for others beliefs. I still respect SOME atheists, but your blatant disrespect of the Christian religion (and a lot of the athiests in this thread) just shows to me that you're utterly pathetic and completely immature. I'll leave you with this photo:

Good thing about atheists is that we don't have a fucking cuntish book or leader or anything to follow, we just do whatever we want separately when it comes to this sort of thing because atheism is a simple belief that god doesn't exist, nothing more. It's all the other beliefs that CAN be associated with atheism, but aren't always, that depend on whether they treat religious people differently.
Therefore, you saying "I respected atheists" is complete bullshit because atheists aren't a group of people, they are separate people with ONE common believe, whereas Christians can be put in the same group because they have many common beliefs in moral and ethical value, so what you said doesn't make sense.
Hoe does that picture have anything to do with anything?!
Also, aren't black people's bones denser? And other different skeletal shot amongst races.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Just as yongwong said, it was a moral and ethical statement that applies to everyone regardless if it derived from Christianity of not. I know you're an egotist with assumptions that make absolutely no sense, so I will be the responsible one here and not bother replying from here on. The fact is, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, and I think God exists. I get that you and other athiests don't respect people who believe in God, that their life has meaning, and that they find happiness in their life, but it doesn't mean you have to impose your beliefs (or lack thereof) on others. Honestly, I respected atheists until I met a lot of the people on this thread that have a complete disregard for others beliefs. I still respect SOME atheists, but your blatant disrespect of the Christian religion (and a lot of the athiests in this thread) just shows to me that you're utterly pathetic and completely immature. I'll leave you with this photo:

If you look closely you will see the human is missing most of their left arm.

CONSPIRACY?

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

i believe it but i dont have any religion.

i believe it due to things happening irl that makes sense (to me and world), that balances unfairness from other ppls evil/faults.
Hitler

End Argument.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
problem with dan nolan's argument

the karmic realignment can occur within the forward flow of time

and hitler was against time

so he cannot apply

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
ncap

where we discuss random shit

but without the shitcunts of non-school

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
lol i love how the threads on this forum just randomly change subject a billion times

where else can a thread begin about say the carbon tax or something and up as a discussion about esoteric hitlerism

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
The actual purposeful moderation rather than nazi moderation is awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)