braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
fuckkkkkkk, tightass...give up on u :p jkn jkn...i mean...yes, fuck im lost

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
a little lost said:
time and time again u fall for someone only to find out that either there not interested or that they have a bf.
Do you ever get soo turned off that u eventually just give up on the whole process?
i kinda was in the same situation not so long ago...usually i don't give up until i get what i want, but u have to give up on the guy/girl if theres no feelings returned otherwise it only hurts u more....for the 2nd part, dont give up, if the person isn't interested it just means that they are'nt the right person 4 u and arent worth it anyway and there is someone better out there.

HSC
N/A
obviously give up
i mean, whatz the point in goin after someone when they aren't the least bit interested? however, if i really think there's even the slightest chance i'd pursue it
but - why not just look a little harder and find someone who'll actually like you .. back?

SweetSeasons

HSC
I used to not give up, but yeah, now i'm kind of over the whole hurting thing. If i have a thing for a guy I'll ask for his number, or ask him 2 come see a movie or what ever, if they say no, they say no. They know i'm interested why should i have 2 do any more work.
The only thing stopping me from asking this one guy, is that he works with me. like, in the deli, he's not a check out boy :p. That and i don't know if he has a gf, i haven't asked him.

a little lost

relationships pfft
i meant process as in the relationship process not refering to any individual its like 3 different people and three different forms of brick walls.
i wasn't refering to continually hitting on the same person. i may be lost but i'm not stupid i won't continually hit on one person forever.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
a little lost said:
time and time again u fall for someone only to find out that either there not interested or that they have a bf.
Do you ever get soo turned off that u eventually just give up on the whole process?
Don't ever give up on finding love or having a relationship. You will find someone oneday who is genuinely interested in you, and wants to be with you.

SweetSeasons

HSC
A little lost, here is a situation i wish i had of given up on.
Kised a guy, asked if we where goin out, he's like no just friends, kissed again two weeks latter, this happen for like over 3 months. then we went out for a bit then he broke my heart a week b4 the hsc. Wish I had of given up on that relationship, if you can call it that, the firsttime he said just friends.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I think, if you don't look, they find you. Dn't be depressed about being single, be happy with who you are and where you are in life and then people will see that confidence in you and fall hard for you.

Evansy

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
A little lost, here is a situation i wish i had of given up on.
Kised a guy, asked if we where goin out, he's like no just friends, kissed again two weeks latter, this happen for like over 3 months. then we went out for a bit then he broke my heart a week b4 the hsc. Wish I had of given up on that relationship, if you can call it that, the firsttime he said just friends.
thats got to suck for you esp breaking up just before the HSC, i tried to killmyself before the hsc so i know wat u mean and how much it sucks, but im still here still trying no matter wat u must fight on.

Yes they will find you, but if u just sit at home and do crap all then of course they will never find you, you got to go out there and show the world that nothing can get to you, by you doing that it will show others that hey this person is cool, and etc things will happen well they might happen. GOod things come to those who wait, but you must get out there and show the world that you are willing to wait

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
you need to give up on individual guys/girls but you can't give up completely

i'm in a tough situation right now too. met a guy and after a long while finally went on a date. we didn't see each other for a few weeks, he thought i wasn't as interested as i thought i was because i was trying not to overkill. he kept saying how i was too busy to see him and stuff. finally went on another date and another 2 days later (last thursday) and he says "when can i see you again? i want to see you as soon as i can". then was meant to see him saturday night but had been at the races all day and at a 21st and just crashed into bed after that. then on monday he tells me he thinks we are at different stages in my life after we'd spoken about where we were heading and how we were happy to go in different directions and support each other. some guys just seriously have no idea what they want, and they tell you they do!

anyway that's my outlet for today

Az-jay

HSC
don't look at it as giving up. look at it as moving foreward to someone and something better. i think almost everyone has had a relationship disaster that they've learnt from and have come out of it smelling sweeter. it'll all work out one day, or at least that what i've heard

HSC
well i have been hanging out with a guy i liked 4 a month now, he was just in a 2yr relationship and wasnt after a new relationship, but i hung in and didnt give up and now we are going out!

so no i dont give up

Little Loz

HSC
a little lost said:
don't give up all together just give it some time and take a break from it all.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
a little lost said:
yeap... i get so discouraged i turn to the internet where i post rantings about the inanity of relationships... ^o)

besides, it's like a drug. going cold-turkey is sooo hard...

matchstick01

HSC
lol, i liked the same chick for the last 3 years straight. Mosta the tie we best friends but she still won't go out with me. is it time for me to give up on her yet?

Jase

HSC
i think so yes .. people don't change their minds very easily especially about someone after 3 years of contact... move on.

matchstick01

HSC
great, so... anyone got any tips on how to move on, its taken me 3 years and i got nowheere. Street racing and extreme amounts of alcohol only seem to be very temperary solutions. Any ideas?

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
I reckon stalkers have the best attitude...

Always follow your dream (to their homes) and never give up.

After all... what's an AVO, compared to true love?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)