Do you have to wear school uniform for your HSC exams? (1 Viewer)

LeftWright

HSC
Yes, but I'll just half throw on our shirt or jersey. I've never worn full uniform throughout the HSC, only at grad.

rainydays

HSC
No, but our HSC exams aren't at the school anyway. For Trials and half-yearlies they always made us wear uniform.

Glorious

HSC
Yes. Our school is very strict with uniform especially when it comes to sitting for exams. Hair tied up (girls), full school uniform, nails clipped, no jewellery, guys have to make sure their facial hair is removed, etc.

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes. Our school os very strict with uniform especially when it comes to sitting for exams. Hair tied up (girls), full school uniform, nails clipped, no jewellery, guys have to make sure their facial hair is removed, etc.
lol what, as if you're going to hide notes in your nails/hair

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
Yes. Our school is very strict with uniform especially when it comes to sitting for exams. Hair tied up (girls), full school uniform, nails clipped, no jewellery, guys have to make sure their facial hair is removed, etc.
LMAO that is hardcore

Glorious

HSC
Lol, I know. It's weird because teachers don't agree with it, but the coordinators have the say :/

For trials, like 10 minutes before the exam the coordinator went around checking people's nails, and she was NOT going to let those who had long nails (mind you, it was just a bit of the white part of the nail showing) do their exams - so they had to go and find a way to cut them, which I found so stupid.

Argh, and another guy had a dispute with the coordinator regarding his facial hair :S They were going to give him the no frills shaving thing, and he totally refused.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Argh, and another guy had a dispute with the coordinator regarding his facial hair :S They were going to give him the no frills shaving thing, and he totally refused.
Who's going to bother shaving the morning before an exam, way too much effort...

The whole thing is insane though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)