Do you tell people your test results? (1 Viewer)

Do you tell people your test results?

• Yes, I ask other people what they got

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Yes, if they ask me

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • No, I tend to keep it to myself

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Depends on what I got

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
You're a "bad" person if:
1. You claim you get better marks than you actually do
2. You claim you get worse marks than you actually do
3. You don't tell anyone
4. When the teacher asks if you want your mark called out and you say 'no'
5. You don't specify and only give a range which will most likely lead to 1 or 2
6. You don't tell the truth
1/2 maybe (sometimes gotta make ends meet)
3/4 not really, no one needs to know what you got. Its up to you if you want to tell anyone
5 is just a weak troll/10, so pointless.
6 is the same as 1/2

deloving

HSC
1/2 maybe (sometimes gotta make ends meet)
3/4 not really, no one needs to know what you got. Its up to you if you want to tell anyone
5 is just a weak troll/10, so pointless.
6 is the same as 1/2
I wish I could, but I can't help but resent people for choosing to go with what I listed. (i.e. lying). I know the reasons for why you wouldn't tell your marks, but I don't get why people don't.

I also hate those people: "Look I did so much work for this subject and this, yeah really happy with myself, going well, eh how are you finding this did you start yet?".

fatassmcfat

HSC
YEAH BUT i actually hate it so much, like my stomach feels disgusting and weird. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVENT EVEN READ THE COMMENTS/MARK YOURSELF AND THEY ARE LIKE LOL CAN I SEE YOUR PAPER. LIKE SERIOUSLY.........GAHHHh!!h! It just feels like some weird evil aura has possesed people or something...but i dont mind my close friends ask cause we actualally help each other and stuff

LOL there was a rumour that a girl in my sisters grade kept a chart of everyone in the grades marks pinned on her wall, cause she always asked people their marks after exams

deloving

HSC
YEAH BUT i actually hate it so much, like my stomach feels disgusting and weird. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVENT EVEN READ THE COMMENTS/MARK YOURSELF AND THEY ARE LIKE LOL CAN I SEE YOUR PAPER. LIKE SERIOUSLY.........GAHHHh!!h! It just feels like some weird evil aura has possesed people or something...but i dont mind my close friends ask cause we actualally help each other and stuff

LOL there was a rumour that a girl in my sisters grade kept a chart of everyone in the grades marks pinned on her wall, cause she always asked people their marks after exams
I do that in my head, but only on the top5 of the subjects I like.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't share my marks with my marks with my parents.

I sometimes share my marks with particular friends, in certain subjects as they share resources or are willing to help

Most of the time I avoid telling anyone my marks

Hate it when teachers share my marks with the class

suika

HSC
Only if people ask for my marks I'll let them know. I feel that if I go around telling everyone my marks they would either say:
1) "Wow you are really smart, you study so hard, I can't be as smart as you"
2) "That person is showing off, no need to brag about your marks"

Because of that I feel restricted on how I should react with my marks. If I get say 75%, I would be slightly disappointed in myself (because I know I can do better), however other people in my school would be like "that is a really good mark, I can't even achieve that, you shouldn't be reacting like this".

I don't like asking people for their marks, but I usually refer to my friends first and then I ask the top students in the class so I know how well I did compared to them and my position.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Tell them lower than you actually got, so they don't study harder, thinking they're ahead of you. Then boom, at the end of the trials you'll be first with 100% in the previous three tasks.

asdfghjklmz

HSC
Really depends but I really hate those classmates who bug you for your results. Like no fk off

hholbrook

HSC
I copped the world's biggest death stares in English the other day for not wanting to have my overall rank after my half yearly exam read out in class with the rest of them. I am ranked 1 but I wasn't 100% sure if I was, and I don't think everyone was sure either, but they all knew I was a contender. I really don't want that target sitting on my back. It'll just make people super aggressive towards me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I copped the world's biggest death stares in English the other day for not wanting to have my overall rank after my half yearly exam read out in class with the rest of them. I am ranked 1 but I wasn't 100% sure if I was, and I don't think everyone was sure either, but they all knew I was a contender. I really don't want that target sitting on my back. It'll just make people super aggressive towards me.

Just lie to them about your rank :p

hholbrook

HSC
They know though because everyone who was in contention for it had their's read out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)