Do you use the whole 3 hours? (1 Viewer)

alse

HSC
Like the title suggests, do you guys usually finish way before 3 hours are up or do you end up using it all? And if you haven't timed yourself, do you think you'll need the 3 hours?

2011_

HSC
I always use the 3 hours, I'm slow :) Some exams I struggle to finish in time, others I have a few minutes to look back at what I have written and jot something else down. What about you?

bigbirdbanana

HSC
Nah i always finish mega early but i'm going to stay the whole time and try to slow down and think through my responses better. No way will i leave early though, i wouldn't be able to forgive myself if i realised i'd gotten something wrong!

E

Effekt

If i finish within 3 hours i will be cheering. At my school we aren't allowed to leave early because it's too distracting for students still working which i agree with.

cpwincess19

HSC
Man i don't even know why but I finish like on the very last minute ... I have a habit of literally not putting my pen down till about 2 minutes till exam time is over :/ I guess it's better to write more than less ? (because I'm terrible at writing like 2 sentences that get straight to the point) -.- I baffle a lot lol

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
I will finish as fast as I possibly can, then go back and use the remaining time to finish off any hard Qs and as well as double checking my work.

I will never forgive myself if I made a very stupid mistake and I could have fixed it instead of leaving early. I did that once for an assessment and never again.

HSC
Usually I finish incredibly quickly and spend the rest of the time editing my responses

I think this time i'll be thinking everything through a lot more thoroughly, but still leave about 15 minutes for checking

SpreadTheWord

HSC
Im aiming to get the multi choice done in 5 minutes. Finish the exam within 2 hours, and use the 55 minutes to go over everything.

Biology is good timewise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)