DOCTOR & MASTERS EDUCATED | Ext 1 & 2 Math, Physics, Chemistry | 5-10 YRS EXPERIENCE! (1 Viewer)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Re: DOCTOR & MASTERS EDUCATED | Ext 1 & 2 Math, Physics, Chemistry | 5-10 YRS EXPERIE

I think you should have resources viewed not just by university lecturers and professors, but also by HSC markers

Also, I think the best type of teaching, is to make everything really easy to understand (including difficult concepts) and once that's done, look at how it is applied to specific questions with mark allocations. Once again, have your teaching not just reviewed by university lecturers and professors but also HSC markers

gz_HSCTUTOR

HSC
N/A
Re: DOCTOR & MASTERS EDUCATED | Ext 1 & 2 Math, Physics, Chemistry | 5-10 YRS EXPERIE

you're definitely right, ensuring the hard concepts are made easy is essentially what we do. We then use the newly learn't concepts and apply them to exam questions. At the end of the day, the students who do really well in the HSC really concentrate on exam technique which is what we consistently do. That is why most of our students score a band 6 in the sciences!

Thanks for the advice, we will definitely take everything you've mentioned into consideration!

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

Assess teachers on a regular basis and get trained by the superior teachers/tutors.

kristru

HSC

Just a shout out to Gary and Samir! You guys have been immensely helpful. For those people looking for a math/science tutor these guys are really good! I've been with them since last year and my grades have went up pretty crazily. I'm going into year 11 right now but in year 10 I did accelerated chemistry and math. I used heaps of the study/exam techniques they taught me for my year 10 science exam and I ended up coming 2nd for it in my final exam whereas in year 9 I was pretty average. I go to Baulkham Hills btw so it's qutie competitive there.

My parents have also been really impressed with you guys as well. My mum really likes how everyone is so polite and helpful in everything from subject selection to helping my younger brother with math for free! We really appreciate your help. thanks alot!

axwe7

HSC
N/A

Sample book has a mistake.... just a heads up :D

Pg 10 - HDPE is known as High Denisity Polyethylene
- LDPE is known as High Denisity Polyethylene

Last edited:

gz_HSCTUTOR

HSC
N/A

Yep thanks! We've completely overhauled the resources though! Will upload the new samples soon.

gz_HSCTUTOR

HSC
N/A

Started physics and chemistry last week! Only a few spots left for yr 11 and 12 classes!

gz_HSCTUTOR

HSC
N/A

bump

gz_HSCTUTOR

HSC
N/A

Thanks Richard. Glad you enjoyed Physics!

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

Hey GZ Hsc tutor

Out of interest, why don't you make classes bigger so then you can fit more students, although you can still have individual attention in the classroom?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

I hope your tutoring centre succeeds and becomes better than those "big centres" (e.g. talent100, Matrix) :)

gz_HSCTUTOR

HSC
N/A

Thank you for your support! We are currently experimenting with slightly bigger classes to determine whether there is any detriment to the success of the students.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

Thank you for your support! We are currently experimenting with slightly bigger classes to determine whether there is any detriment to the success of the students.
No worries :). I think the max amount of students you should have in one room is 15-25 IMO

gz_HSCTUTOR

HSC
N/A

bump

gz_HSCTUTOR

HSC
N/A

Term 3 for Year 11 Physics and Chemistry starts this week! There are a few spots left so get in quick!

gz_HSCTUTOR

HSC
N/A

We are starting year 10 accelerated courses for chemistry and physics. lessons will be starting very soon!

gz_HSCTUTOR

HSC
N/A

bump

gz_HSCTUTOR

HSC
N/A

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)