AsyLum said:
People like this are allowed to do law and they reject me?! GG :(
Ha!

First strike: Capitalisation.
Second strike: "Tha."

One more and you're out, tha-ish.

iwannarock

HSC
I HUSKER DU!.........i mean i husker did. last year. so i probably cant help much since the question is probably different.

damn my musical reference didnt make sense.

Smokin'Squirrel

Learning to Surf
HSC
Maybe you’re under the misapprehension that someone will do the assignment for you if you post up a vague question.

Strike 3... you're out! lol
Grammar: "Does any one du Contracts!"(?)

tha-ish

HSC
hey smokin' squirrel - how bout ura faggot n i hate u!

FUCK this is how i talk to pplz online dick-face - exuse ma fuckn grammer coz i hav to talk like i hav a pole stuck half way up ma ass throughout ma degree!

For those of you kind enough to offer assistance having been in my difficult position last year, i thank you.

I don't know what the question was last year but this year it is severely retarded!

The scenario is extremely unrealistic and the legal issues seem to overlap a lot!

I guess the most useful question I can ask of you third-year law students is whether there is a sure fire way to should tackle ANY legal problem?

All help appreciated!

And smokin' squirrel can go fuck himself anally until it hurts!

H?

buddy
HSC
tha-ish said:
hey smokin' squirrel - how bout ura faggot n i hate u!

FUCK this is how i talk to pplz online dick-face - exuse ma fuckn grammer coz i hav to talk like i hav a pole stuck half way up ma ass throughout ma degree!

And smokin' squirrel can go fuck himself anally until it hurts!
How nice. Our tax dollars at work.

Last edited:

tha-ish

HSC
ASSHOLE i work part-time in a law firm to support myself through uni!

And you know what, your initial comments about me are a complete contradiction with respect to your membership to an organisation such as this. This site is designed as an informal forum to be utilised by univeristy students and your comments are highly non-conducive to such an ends.. so get a fuckin' life!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
a) You work part-time in a law firm? Doing what? Filing you idiot ? Perhaps you do a little typing? Or some receptionist work ? Fuck off with the experience shit. I probably have more experience than you working in actual legal situations and that was back in year 10-12.

b) Don't you dare insult people on here about not helping you after you blatantly asked for them to just post shit up. Fuck you buddy. As you said, it is an informal forum, not you're fucking easy ticket out. You got into law, then do the fucking work. Otherwise get the fuck out of my forum.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)