does any one is facing this problem ??:( (1 Viewer)

rand86

HSC
This have been happening to me for the past 3 weeks now !!!!

I feel soo worried about my results and i keep on thinking what if i dont do so well in the HSC:( i need a UAI of 75 , but Im worried and i cant sleep coz i keep on thinking about that :(

any one wants to say anything to help?!!

SHAHEEN420

HSC
RobbyWilliams05 said:
does any one is facing this problem?
oh ye i have the same problem.....unfortunately,
however i think we should put our acts together and start studying properly before it is too late than wasting time on thinking about the results since no one knows how we will go till we get the results!!!!

even though, i cannot (still) sit and study 24/7, i have made a time table starting from 8am to 4pm spending 2 hours studying for each subject which will be 4 subjects a day....with breaks in between of course,
try this and see if it helps you guyz...hope it does

guyz, one thing youz need to be aware of is, whenever you realise that you lose concentration and cannot focus on what you are trying to learn, just leave the room and go for a walk or do something else for 10 minutes because there is no point in trying to learn something when you can not concentrate and no matter how many times you read over it, you will not learn!! so just do something else for 10 min and then come back to it and try to focus again...this is a good way to study, works for everyone...TRY IT!!

anyway, i think i said a lot lol
good luck

raikkonen_rulez

HSC
I can't sleep properly at night and my eczema's worsen cause I'm soo worried I might screw up the HSC...I lie on the bed and wonder what kind of results I'll get, especially I go to an average school and I REALLY want a UAI of 98+.

But daytime I'm fine, I rarely stress over the HSC.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
raikkonen_rulez said:
I can't sleep properly at night and my eczema's worsen cause I'm soo worried I might screw up the HSC...I lie on the bed and wonder what kind of results I'll get, especially I go to an average school and I REALLY want a UAI of 98+.

But daytime I'm fine, I rarely stress over the HSC.
Doctor ? Ask the Board of Studies if having eczema deems you unfit for examination ?

BlackDragon

HSC
lol "does anyone facing this problem"..

also, "This have been happening to me for the past 3 weeks now !!!!" ...lol

Last edited:

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
thats fucking funny man, laughin at fucking fobs

LOL LOLLOLLOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)