Does anybody else dislike Julia Gillard? (1 Viewer)

Fake-Name

HSC
Recently I've been reading articles informing that Julia Gillard could take leadership of the Labor party. In a newspaper I saw a poll suggesting that Gillard was favored as P.M over Rudd.

I am wondering, am I the only person who doesn't like this woman?
With the introduction of school ranking and possible implementation of varied pay for teachers depending on how well their students do, I'm wondering why she's not high up on the 'Australian Purge list'.

Is anyone in support of these things? Previously I believed that these reforms were masked by the whole internet filter, insulation/arson incident, and mining tax, however she cannot possibly be considered as a potential P.M, can she?

Existential

HSC
N/A
Recently I've been reading articles informing that Julia Gillard could take leadership of the Labor party. In a newspaper I saw a poll suggesting that Gillard was favored as P.M over Rudd.

I am wondering, am I the only person who doesn't like this woman?
With the introduction of school ranking and possible implementation of varied pay for teachers depending on how well their students do, I'm wondering why she's not high up on the 'Australian Purge list'.

Is anyone in support of these things? Previously I believed that these reforms were masked by the whole internet filter, insulation/arson incident, and mining tax, however she cannot possibly be considered as a potential P.M, can she?
it's a possibility.

if labor looks like it will definitely lose the election (closer to the election), then the party may go to extremes.

Fake-Name

HSC
What about the introduction of school rankings and variation on pay?

I thought BOS would have a biased viewpoint on that.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^ Yeah that is bullshit. The education system is in its current state because schools are underfunded as the government would apparently rather spend money on missiles than schooling. Bad teachers aren't the problem, the lack of funding is.

bio_nut

HSC
^ Yeah that is bullshit. The education system is in its current state because schools are underfunded as the government would apparently rather spend money on missiles than schooling. Bad teachers aren't the problem, the lack of funding is.
You don't know much about our defence force it seems.

My father is part of it, that's bullshit.

bio_nut

HSC
^ I used to be in the defence force. Care to explain the government's priorities?
You're a bit young to have any experience of their higher priorities. Considering your age I don't know how you could be part of it and quit that quickly.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^I was in for a little over a year until I realised it didn't suit me. Education should be a higher priority than defence.

Lentern

HSC
Rothbard for prime minister. Seems to know a lot.
You madman! If Rothbard was prime minister there wouldn't be a prime minister, you've just created a self defeating, two dimensional continuum, we can no longer justify our own existence!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)