Does anybody else dislike Julia Gillard? (1 Viewer)

HSC
hahah tamara makes me lol

MY DADS IN THE NAVY OKAY HE KNOWS WHAT THE GOVERNMENTS PRIORITIES ARE

edit: also he is a good root

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
yeah well she was raped by her dad so I guess so

hope the dude dies just saying fuck the armed forces

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Gillard should be in prison for the scandal that is the BER

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
^ Yeah that is bullshit. The education system is in its current state because schools are underfunded as the government would apparently rather spend money on missiles than schooling. Bad teachers aren't the problem, the lack of funding is.
mate

you do realise its the responsibility of the student to learn?

teachers can only do so much and no matter how much money you throw at it nothing is going to happen

stundents need to learn respect and be given incentives to learn via their parents not teachers, that is not their responsibility

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
mate

teachers can only do so much and no matter how much money you throw at it nothing is going to happen

stundents need to learn respect and be given incentives to learn via their parents not teachers, that is not their responsibility
i don't know if you can go applying the responsibiilty/incentives stuff to children, they're not fully developed adults

kids with borderline retarded illiterate bogan parents deserve a bit of help to reach any greater-than-parental potential they might have

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
haven't heard of any scandals in my area.

i think the BER rip-offs were not a majority.
yeah but you spend 99% of your time in a facility for retards, so that's not really justifiable.

Existential

HSC
N/A
mate

not true. improved learning technology for teachers to use assists learning and caters for students. there should be no dispute there.
i don't know if you can go applying the responsibiilty/incentives stuff to children, they're not fully developed adults

kids with borderline retarded illiterate bogan parents deserve a bit of help to reach any greater-than-parental potential they might have
+1

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
public schools in Washington dc spend more per student than anywhere else in the US and have some of the lowest test results in the country

the average private school spends less per student than the average state school and performs better

Lentern

HSC
The same funsters who elected Latham to the leadership no doubt. Is it any wonder this party has only once lasted more than five years in government? What utter stupidity. If Rudd wins this and he should he ought to dump Gillard, Ferguson, Shorten and Carr should be dumped from the frontbench immediately.

HSC
The same funsters who elected Latham to the leadership no doubt. Is it any wonder this party has only once lasted more than five years in government? What utter stupidity. If Rudd wins this and he should he ought to dump Gillard, Ferguson, Shorten and Carr should be dumped from the frontbench immediately.
Faction after faction seems to be moving to Gillard.

So panicky and ridiculous.

Ugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)