Does anybody work at Crust Pizza (1 Viewer)

Voldemort

HSC
Hi
i was just wondering If anybody works at crust Pizza. I got offered a job there and I'm really psyched :D so i was just curious if anybody works there and could tell me what you do because I have absolutely no idea lol. Also any idea what the pay is like?
thanks

johony

HSC
make pizzas
answer phones

$10.50 or something an hour as far as i know

Zozo6969

HSC
wats with this joint there popping up everywhere thery're the next fukn pizza hut

Voldemort

HSC
wats with this joint there popping up everywhere thery're the next fukn pizza hut
maybe but there's one big difference, crust pizza is edible and actually quite delicious. I hope they're a good place to work...

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Edible and delicious until you find a curly black hair in your pizza halfway through eating it.

True story.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Edible and delicious until you find a curly black hair in your pizza halfway through eating it.

True story.
i had a similar experience,,,,,never really liked crust pizza anyway (tbh im not that big a fan of pizza in the first place LOL)

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
If you like the food, then getting freebies or discounts will be good. You'll also get to see the preparation of what you consume (which, depending on the staff's hygiene practices, could be a good or bad thing).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)