• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone actually like the roosters?? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone actually like the roosters??

• Yes... they are great!!!

Votes: 33 39.3%
  • No... they are a bunch of eastern suburbs wankers

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
i would- but i dnt make stupid threads like "does anyone actually like the roosters??" I would make a "Who hates Bookie" thread but im sure that would be preety un-sport related and it would be too popular and a waste of time also. But im sure lots of people hate me too, but its alright- lifes a bitch.

Anyway, now that Roosters have now ended their season- can people now shut up and leave us alone. Its been a while since we've gotten a break- and it is a truly well-deserved one cos we have been working so much and so hard. Us roosters fans dnt really care if not many people like the roosters, we love them and thats all that matters. So get over it.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
How about a "stop whinging about the roosters cos their seasons over thread/bookie is lame thread?" I think it could work. Your thoughts bookie?

.....and before you say so, yes, i realise im lame.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Anyone else find it unusual that Anasta wanted to go to union earlier in the year?

Perhaps not...

But then he is suddenly detracted from the idea ... two weeks later, he is playing for NSW. He signs a huge contract with the Roosters.

Starting to smell a little fishy.

Tonight he beats Jason Smith, Trent Barrett and Benji Marshall to five-eighth of the year.

What a joke.

I can't believe that the NRL tried so hard to keep this guy in rugby league.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Tonight he beats Jason Smith, Trent Barrett and Benji Marshall to five-eighth of the year.
WTF? surely he didn't! That is a fucken joke. I believe he's a good player but he didnt deserve NSW 5/8 or prime ministers XIII 5/8 let alone 5/8 of the year. Thats a joke, and obviously rigged. Surely it would be Benji or Barrett (but im relieved it wasnt Barrett). Hell, Dykes was better than Anasta this year.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
He played well for about 8 to 10 weeks before he signed his new contract. Playing for your career tends to do that to you.

After this, though, he was absolutely terrible.

I had no qualms with his selection in SOO III, because he showed in the second match that he deserved to be playing in the decider.

Jason Smith has been terrific in a terrible side all season. Benji Marshall has been amazing. Darren Lockyer has had a quiet year by his own admission, but he's one of the world's best players and he'll bounce back. Trent Barrett has been solid all year, especially coming to the fore since his suspension against Parramatta.

It was a bit of a farce tonight, but oh well. The Dally M went to a very deserving player, although Johns started to mow him down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)