Does Anyone Buy Designer Clothes Eg Louis Vuitton And Where Do You Buy Them From??? (1 Viewer)

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
I Like Louis Vuitton, I Have Two Handbags And A Pair Of Sunglasses, I Also Have A Pair Of Sass And Bide Jeans, What Do You Guys Like?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
I have a few sass and bide things...
but a friend of the family works for them so its not as expensive.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
mizz_smee said:
I have a few sass and bide things...
but a friend of the family works for them so its not as expensive.
Yeah thatd be cool cause I love sass and bide jeans. Not so much the other things though.

HSC
natstar said:
too expensive
It's couture! It's worth it.

When my relatives go to France, i go absolutely psycho. I think my biggest splurge is $1.5K on a Burberry bag.

Couture isn't even cheaper in Europe, you can find lots of stuff in touristy areas (think Circular Quay)

I'm not a huge fan of Sass and Bide, seems like overpriced stuff that you can find in co-op shops. I still can't believe i chipped in $50 with 3 other people to buy a friend the Sass and Bide (plain white) 'Butterfly Man' singlet. $199 for a fucking singlet. I know how the jeans are flattering, but so are Lee jeans, which are about $100 cheaper.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
I know, but I never caught on, I just dont like the designs, lol, but I would prolly buy one if I had an extra 1.5K just sitting around.

HSC
modelzsuck said:
I know, but I never caught on, I just dont like the designs, lol, but I would prolly buy one if I had an extra 1.5K just sitting around.
Well my Dad paid half. So i only paid $750 for it.

I never really liked all that 2003 LV stuff (The white with coloured LVs). The new egyptian stuff is alright though.

I think the worst thing is when you buy something and then you regret buying it.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Yeah, I am thinking of selling my louis vuitton bags on ebay so i can save up some money, i have one of them to my mum though, it was the pink one with flowers with faces on them, i have one of those white with coloured lvs.

alessandra

HSC
ok one problem with LV there are fakes everywhere, like majority are sooo fake with like no LV'S s or strange colours but the original collection is everywhere. Sometimes i wonder y people bother spending like 800 for the speedy bags when 13 year olds are walking past holding $15 imitations. if i was to spend a lot of money on an item i would want it to be original and not so easy to get a hand on a fake one.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
wats the genuine reason why u would buy something so expensive like that?

its defintiely not for comfort, cause cheap stuff is just as comfortable

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Most people can't be bothered checking to see if they're fake or not. Unless you're earning $100K a year brand spending on designer labelled bags is a waste of money.

kaylz

HSC
the fake louis monogram bags are everywhere. it brings the real ones down. that's why i wouldn't buy one.

asscookie

dork.
HSC
The really "good" fakes can still cost a couple of hundred dollars to get made

HSC
at the moment, i would never buy a louis vuitton bag or whatever, even if i had the money and it was real. there's so many fakes out there that everyone would just assume that it wasn't real .. my mum gave me an lv monogram wallet that she's had for ages, it's pretty rad but i wouldn't use it at the moment for that reason. plus if i lost it i'd be pretty pissed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)