Does anyone else have to sit two exams on the same day, e.g chem and pd/h/pe? (1 Viewer)

Saieshan

HSC
hahahah that suclks.....me timetable is best...my next exams is on mond then eco on thursday then modern the following tuesday then legal the following wed and then geo the day after....trails was i fucked though i had 6 exams in 4 daysm and eng and legal on one day day and eng and mod the next

good luck everyone

sub

well....i cant complain after reading this thread...u guys got it bad. but goodluck, cos the way some of u are going on u sure sound like u need it. :) dont worry, the more frequent u have them, the quicker they go by :) unless urs is on the last day of teh hsc... :(
goodluck once again.

quarxer

HSC
nah they changed it this year so if you phy, chem, bio in yr11 then you could pick up senior in yr12 which is what i did.

superbird

HSC
well having religion deliberately set on the same day as physics is a move to destroy all catholic school kids doin physics!! :mad:

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
its stupid timetable, i have 3u maths, and next day economics...damn...its crap.. :vcross:

lil_lainy

HSC
textiels and maths

like how do they decide wat 2 subjects they should put on the same day...i mean do they thing that sumone who dus txtiles is not gonna be doing maths as well

pah

ruzha

What kind of Timetable is this?

Ok, I have four exams in the first week, one in the second and one in the third, which isn't that bad. On the first day I had English Paper1 and then Music Aural. One question, why put an exam after English when it's so obvious that somewill be doing two exams in one day? I feel for everyone who has to sit through two 3hour exams in one day. At least English was only 2hours and music was 1.
5 down 2 to go and I can't wait! Next exam is math2u and I am so not looking forward to sitting it!

Good Luck to everyone for the rest of their exams, I wish you best and remember that aslong as you tried, you've already succeeded!

Abraxus

HSC
mary_sue said:
Ok, I have four exams in the first week, one in the second and one in the third, which isn't that bad. On the first day I had English Paper1 and then Music Aural. One question, why put an exam after English when it's so obvious that somewill be doing two exams in one day? I feel for everyone who has to sit through two 3hour exams in one day. At least English was only 2hours and music was 1.
I agree with you 100% ;) After all you are in my music class hahaha. Hi mary

MentalByNature

Beecroft, Sydney (where the most exciting thing yo
I can top all of you

4 exams in 3 days- Ancient on Wed, 2 Unit RE on Thurs, then Italian Continuers in the morning and Extension History in the afternoon.

what's even worse is that i know a girl who has the same as that, plus french after Ancient!!!

stop crying about you bloody only two exams

greentree

well your not the only one, my friend krina had eng on wed, business and food on thurs and chem today

nomz

yeah i've got physics and studies of religion on the same day. Man thats gonna suck. The HSC is screwed! and so far i have stuffed all of mine... can't wait to do the rest...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i've got geo & sac double on my last day (11th)...not happy :(...5hrs, with only a 1 hr break in between....plus they are the 2 that i probably know least (well geo anyway, sac's not too bad i guess)

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
i had two exams on tuesday - DT and Japanese. that suked coz i had english the day after so was up until one studyin for it coz i got home at like 5.30 ish AND because it gave me less time to do extra study for Jap - just plain evil i think. the BoS needs to do a better job with the timetables i think - i mean we all do english and even though i didn't hav 2 on an english day there are some people who did and thats really unfair coz they KNOW that there will 2 on that day for some even though it is a minority.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
yeah last year i had english aos and music on the same day :(

i see that was the same this year?

i guess i didn't really mind since there was only so much you could study for music anyway....

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
yeah a few of my frends had pd and chem today... one of them had english and music on monday, then english on wednesday, business yesterday and chem and pd today how big is that!....
i hav economics and earth/enviro on the same day next week.
yeahyeah earth enviro isnt brain draining but still im needing high marks and i think after and economics exam ill be struggling to be at my best for the earth enviro exam!

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
THE FIRST DAY!!!

English AoS... 4 hours later... Music 2!!!
me 2 - and german cont next thursday 2-5pm, ext 1 eng next morning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)