Does Anyone Know A Dead, Non Extinct Thing? Its For My Bro's Assignment Due Tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
modelzsuck said:
Please Help!!! ;)
If we define extinct to be "all members of that species are no longer alive" and dead to be "no longer alive", then logically, since extinct is a subset of dead, any dead member of a non-extinct species will suit your needs.

How about Elvis Preasley?

Kind of silly question, isn't it?

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
No, you have to draw a picture of an extinct dead thing and a non extinct dead thing(as in not living, like never did), I've got a dinasour for the extinct but nothing for the other.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Draw a human with a dinosaur's head? A human with a tail? Take a leaf from the Egyptians' book.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
modelzsuck said:
haha, im serious though, does anyone actually know?
Whilst i didnt do science in the hsc, im thinking, that this creature would have to have been left out of evolution, whether be through natural processes or natural selection. This is where the dinosaur with the human head comes into it.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Draw a bear singing Bob Dylan. I once saw it before though.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
absolution* said:
Whilst i didnt do science in the hsc, im thinking, that this creature would have to have been left out of evolution, whether be through natural processes or natural selection. This is where the dinosaur with the human head comes into it.
no, its for my bro's assignment, hes in year 8.

Plebeian

I don't know if this is answering the question, but I seem to remember there were three types of things,

living (eg. plants)
dead (eg. a dead animal)
non-living (eg. a rock)

I think the thing you might be looking for is non-living, as in a rock. Otherwise, as Slide Rule said, anything extinct has to be dead.

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Yeah, but a dead dog was once alive...
No, you have to draw a picture of an extinct dead thing and a non extinct dead thing(as in not living, like never did), I've got a dinasour for the extinct but nothing for the other.
The only things that makes sense are things like rocks, or televisions or whatever... i guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)