does anyone not drink (1 Viewer)

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I know quite a few girls who get drunk off 2 or 3 drinks.... I don't think it is that unusual.
Ohhh I come under that catergory, I went to an 18th a little while ago and had about 3 drinks (2 udls and a smirnoff) and I was gone... probably had something to do with the fact i didnt eat that day.

swampdog!

HSC
Graney said:
"It also gave too much importance to unusual reactions, which would only affect a tiny number of users"

From the link I posted above. Those reactions are exceedingly rare. You're being hysterical.

"He highlighted the fact that one person a week in the UK dies from alcohol poisoning, while less than 10 deaths a year are linked to ecstasy use."

No deaths, ever are linked to LSD use.

You're almost certain, as far as we can be certain of anything, not going to get any major pyschological effects even from lifetime use of LSD, let alone a single use. It has a major advantage in never becoming compulsive or dependent as an alcoholic may.
No you can be less certain about not having psychological side effects. About a quarter of users experience flash backs and prolonged psychological conditions are triggered in a couple in every thousand. You shouldn't feign that this is an entirely "safe" drug. Your same report identifies that it is potentially harmful (just not as much as alcohol). Despite studies/surveys showing relatively low numbers of psychological mishaps, if someone is not mentally prepared or in a bad environment a bad acid trip can really fuck with a person's sanity.

I don't quite understand how you've missed this point from my last few posts but the quantity of LSD taken doesn't make a difference. So if you use it just once or for everyday for a lifetime you are exposed to the same level of danger. It's this that from an individual standpoint makes alcohol seem slightly less of a gamble. You can regulate your risk level using alcohol. Whereas any use of LSD exposes you to all the risks associated with the drug. Think about it: you have one beer. No risk. You drop acid for the first time. You take on all the LSD associated risks, little as they may be.

Yes obviously the dependencies formed by alcohol make it way worse on the whole. But this thread is more about whether or not people use certain substances and for what reasons. Not whether they're addicted to them. I've also said that i'm not against the use of LSD i'm just aware that there are dangers involved. I'm not hysterical I just don't think it's right to suggest to everyone reading this thread that they'd be safer using LSD before they move on to trying alcohol. lol. Acid can be a hugely positive experience for people, but they need to know that it's something they need to take with a degree of caution and understand that the intensity of the trip plus other effects of LSD need to be handled with a higher level of care than just getting a bit tipsy.

HSC
As far as i know, there's been no cases of LSD overdose, so would umm say one kilo be enough?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
One couldnt consume a kilo of LSD. Btw, the likelihood of LSD causing any serious condition is orders of magnitudes lower than you are of developing schizophrenia or something without ever having taken any drug, ever.

HSC
i rarely drink, i probably have like .. a random beer a month or something

probably get actually somewhat pissed a few times a year, which i try to avoid as i inevitably end up writing myself off lol

chamelia

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i rarely drink, i probably have like .. a random beer a month or something

probably get actually somewhat pissed a few times a year, which i try to avoid as i inevitably end up writing myself off lol
That just means you practice more. You're not going to get any better at it if you keep running away from your problems miss!

swampdog!

HSC
lol, well i'm pretty sure that it's pretty much non-toxic so it might be a bit difficult to overdose on. Then again you can overdose on water. I think you'd struggle to down the whole kilo though haha

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
i think also you'd be hiding from the floor before you got even 10 grams down :p

Pace_T

HSC
i dont drink. ive never tasted it. my religion doesnt allow me to.

people who drink are dirty drunks who only do stuff they end up regretting. i think theyre low.

HSC
Lol, sarcasm.. :(

Still, how much would a kilo of acid cost?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
I'm not drinking dangerous substance full of poison and kidney failler.

I protest alcohol should be banned.
It's more of a liver "failer" than kidneys, tbh.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I don't drink much. I can't. I'll have a few drinks and then I need to drink water because I get flushed and I feel sick. I also don't like the feeling of "losing control". I'd rather be the square at the party who stays relatively sober, rather than the chick passed out under the tree in a puddle of vomit.

I've had many a fun night as the sober one, recording the shenanigans of my drunken counterparts so that in the morning I can relay to them the location of their strewn belongings.

Not so good when retards lose their thongs though, I generally don't keep tabs on shoes, eh little bro.

Eddie The Eagle

HSC
i dont really drink alcohol i might get smashed 2-3 times a week
i prefer acid, bonging and pingers they are so much better easier and quicker to get smashed from than alcohol

Russdog

russell
HSC
Eddie The Eagle said:
i dont really drink alcohol i might get smashed 2-3 times a week
i prefer acid, bonging and pingers they are so much better easier and quicker to get smashed from than alcohol
full badkunt

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I eat pingers for breakfast, in a bowl of vodka with a spoon and sprinkles of weed on top.

stevemasters

HSC
hermand said:
lol. i had better things to do with my holidays before, now i'm just sitting on here consumed with guilt at the pile of work sitting in front of me.

although i did pass my p's. I WANNA GO OUT DRIVING. i'm so bored.

really? you swear though =OO.

i think that's my bad influence. haha.
If it makes u feel any better your not the only one :p

Russdog

russell
HSC
Riet said:
I eat pingers for breakfast, in a bowl of vodka with a spoon and sprinkles of weed on top.
i met a guy on the train who ate pingers for breakfast every day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)