Does Co-op scholarship people know our preferences (2 Viewers)

tambam

HSC
I dont have their numbers :( & its school holidays
Try calling the school, because admin staff could be there.
Otherwise you just need to try emailing, or maybe try facebook or something.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
They know your preference, and if you don't have the co-op course as first preference, you probably won't get it(close to definite). I had a friend who got 99.95, who got rejected from it. They specifically asked her in the interview(this was for commerce co-op at UNSW), why her first few preferences weren't commerce.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
They know your preference, and if you don't have the co-op course as first preference, you probably won't get it(close to definite). I had a friend who got 99.95, who got rejected from it. They specifically asked her in the interview(this was for commerce co-op at UNSW), why her first few preferences weren't commerce.
What if it's a similar course at a different uni? You're interest still lies within the faculty...so just to be safe should I put my 3 top courses on the UNSW coop thing that are on my UAC prefs? (My first 3 courses are not UNSW though) :/ And I doubt I'll get 96.

riots

HSC
N/A
Didn't think this warranted a new thread, so I'm hijacking this one.

I don't have my marks for my year 11 half-yearly report, but I have my ranks for that semester. Will they care? I've emailed administration, but I'm yet to get a reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)