HSC
N/A
ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT THE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE

ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT THE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCEABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT THE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE

to the jihad!

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Kwayera said:
Can't prove a negative (by definition).

Prove that your god - any god - does.
That's quite easy actually. Many sociologists have examined several sacred texts and many have concluded that each text identifies several unexplained occurences. They concluded that God has revealed himself several times to humanity in several forms, they explained these unique occurences of 'God' have created unique religions likewise.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
ekoolish said:
That's quite easy actually. Many sociologists have examined several sacred texts and many have concluded that each text identifies several unexplained occurences. They concluded that God has revealed himself several times to humanity in several forms, they explained these unique occurences of 'God' have created unique religions likewise.
Hahahahahah "Omg why does it rain" It's god.

It's unexplained

Diseases come from god

hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahah wow.

shaon0

HSC
Captain Hero said:
Are you fucking serious? You can't prove a negative you shitgargling fucktard.
there are many mathematical and logical proofs of God's existence.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
ekoolish said:
Um, that doesn't prove it.

Sociologists.

Lol.

shaon0

HSC
Captain Hero said:
Please, Euler 2.0; enlighten us.
This is whats going to happen. I am going to use my time and give you proof. And then you will just deny it and then it will be a never ending cycle.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
shaon0 said:
This is whats going to happen. I am going to use my time and give you proof. And then you will just deny it and then it will be a never ending cycle.
Well, it's harder to refute mathematical evidence.

So off you go.

Oh, wait, you don't actually HAVE any mathematical proof...

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
shaon0 said:
Read: I don't have any proof and I'm talking out of my arse.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
ekoolish said:
Many "sociologists" of their time also examined sacred texts and concluded that Zeus and his host existed.

Your point?

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Kwayera said:
Many "sociologists" of their time also examined sacred texts and concluded that Zeus and his host existed.

Your point?
Zeus may of well appeared to people, that would after all explain why an entire civilisation focused thousands of years seeking him.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
ekoolish said:
Zeus may of well appeared to people, that would after all explain why an entire civilisation focused thousands of years seeking him.
Or credulous idiots believed nonsense and people weren't aware of the fact that our brains are based on pattern recognition and see meaning in nonsense and that's why sometimes we hear voices in the rain or see things that aren't there.

How come no gods have appeared of late and no miracles have occured since the beginning of proper records?

Sorry but the argument is thin.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Captain Hero said:
Or credulous idiots believed nonsense and people weren't aware of the fact that our brains are based on pattern recognition and see meaning in nonsense and that's why sometimes we hear voices in the rain or see things that aren't there.

How come no gods have appeared of late and no miracles have occured since the beginning of proper records?

Sorry but the argument is thin.
Well actually i know stories of people personally that have had experiences with God.. These include cancer being cured against all odds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)