Does the Aerospace degree at UNSW feature Space Aeronautics? (1 Viewer)

arjungamer123

HSC
drewbrow1 said:
If you're too dumb to read a handbook, you're too dumb for aerospace engineering.
Actually, I wasn't too dumb to read the handbook. I just haven't got one available for me. I don't need your fucking condescension.

bludga59

HSC
^^ Agreed, to all above posts.

JFGI Here's a really useful website, I think it's perfect for you: Click Here

arjungamer123

HSC
Whatever dudes. "Handbook" usually means something in physical form.

But rather than discussing the complexities of the term handbook, can I get a definitive answer? Let me add to my question...I've looked at the handbook, and it gives you the list of courses UNSW does, but how much of it is ACTUAL space transport? Aerospace is too vague for me.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
until someone who actually is doing the degree drops by here, we cannot give you anything solid. You should go to one of the open days and talk to a member of the school you are interested in. Alternatively, you can email the school in question for more information.

In uni you will only get definitive answers if you take the time to do the research yourself. You won't find many people who will give you the answer straight out.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
arjungamer123 said:
Whatever dudes. "Handbook" usually means something in physical form.

But rather than discussing the complexities of the term handbook, can I get a definitive answer? Let me add to my question...I've looked at the handbook, and it gives you the list of courses UNSW does, but how much of it is ACTUAL space transport? Aerospace is too vague for me.
AERO4500 Space and Air Trans Opertns (6 UOC)

That.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)