Does this happen to you in lectures?? (2 Viewers)

TheStudent

HSC
You sit down in a lecture, just happily waiting then all of a sudden... BAM!!!

A girl comes and sits next to you.

You're just sitting there thinking, "Hells Yeah!!" but then you're like... wait... is she hot or not??

But you cant just turn your head and look (too awkward), so you have to wait until the end of the lecture and then get a good look as they leave.

Anyone else have same or similar stories?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
That's not a story. Just a daily occurence.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
You sit down in a lecture, just happily waiting then all of a sudden... BAM!!!

A girl comes and sits next to you.

You're just sitting there thinking, "Hells Yeah!!" but then you're like... wait... is she hot or not??

But you cant just turn your head and look (too awkward), so you have to wait until the end of the lecture and then get a good look as they leave.

Anyone else have same or similar stories?
This is a daily occurence, for me, on public transport. Blast! stupid peripheral vision..

TheStudent

HSC
This is a daily occurence, for me, on public transport. Blast! stupid peripheral vision..
Damn. When I realise they were hot I am always like DAMN. Why didnt i talk to her? haha

Lou283

HSC
Here is a hint, turn and look at her. If she looks at you just smile and look foward again. Done. Do it quickly though don't stare!

q3thefish

HSC
^
agreed, or it would be extremely awkward ahah.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
turn and take a peak at her boobs, if she smiles she is both hot, and cool.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
bump her "accidentally" and then turn to apologise. she will look into ur bright blue eyes and u will look into hers and that is step 1 of how u get into her pants.

Ben1220

HSC
Pfft... The only thing this will do for you is get you more comfortable with being close to hot women without loosing focus on other things. Which is an important life skill I guess :p But you're not going to get laid just because she sat next to you in a freaking lecture.

This is not a big deal at all. You'll both just be sitting there listening and taking notes for an hour anyway.

It happens all the time. A hot girl sits next to me in a lecture at least 4-5 times a week I would say... Probably more since I don't tend to notice my surroundings very well, especially other people, and especially when I'm focusing on something else... Like the lecture...

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
It happens all the time. A hot girl sits next to me in a lecture at least 4-5 times a week I would say... Probably more since I don't tend to notice my surroundings very well, especially other people, and especially when I'm focusing on something else... Like the lecture...
time to come out of the closet?

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
Pfft... The only thing this will do for you is get you more comfortable with being close to hot women without loosing focus on other things. Which is an important life skill I guess :p But you're not going to get laid just because she sat next to you in a freaking lecture.

This is not a big deal at all. You'll both just be sitting there listening and taking notes for an hour anyway.

This man speaks the truth.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
have you ever rocked up to a lecture late. looked around. spotted a guy with cute curly hair, gone and crashed next to him (you're late, so lyk, good excuse to crash next to whoever and if they're alone it's unlikely a friend is still coming) and then you realise his hair is the hottest thing about him. those curls mmhmmmmmmmmmm

missrockinrio

HSC
N/A
Hmmm. there's this really hot german guy (exchange student) in my law seminar. The only problem is we have to sit in tables which can only fit two people. It's really obvious if you selectively decide to sit next to particular guy when there's a billion empty tables around him.

Monstar

HSC
When this happends, i like to masturbate. Normally the girl loves it, eventually turns into a mad sex fest in front of the class. My lecturers know me as sirbonealot. I like it.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
when this happends, i like to masturbate. Normally the girl loves it, eventually turns into a mad sex fest in front of the class. My lecturers know me as sirbonealot. I like it.

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)