does your school give you presents? (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by puffkenny
Our school didn't give us a physical present, but an experience of a life time. I think the amount of "presents" that out school gave us is unaccountable
Gee...way to make someone feel guilty for bitching about their graduation pen. :p

bex

HSC
Our school went a little nuts on the memorabilia.. the old girls assocation gave us all a school pen which was handy, then at our grad mass we had these really nice candles with our names on them (i think we paid fr those tho...) and then at the dinner we got a champagne glass with the crest on it and a teaspoon with the crest (again). Cause we were on the student council we all got an address book and pen.. of course with school crest on both!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by puffkenny
Our school didn't give us a physical present, but an experience of a life time. I think the amount of "presents" that out school gave us is unaccountable
ur prolly just saying that coz u didn't get any present for the graduation day in the first place.:p :D

Mazey

We got cream coloured roses aw (cos its school colour).... my friends from Ruse got toy sheep lol how cute!

Except it was funny, cos the sheep came in bags that were labeled with students names, and the teachers couldn't be BOTHERED to even give the right bags to the right students so they all ended up getting each others sheep and swapping tee hee :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by BabY^PriNceSs
u all seem to go to rich high class schools
nope, not me. i go to a regular old public school, but they still give us gifts.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by BabY^PriNceSs
u all seem to go to rich high class schools
what am i doing in here?
Eh? Granted I go to a selective school, but it's still a pov government school. We can't even afford to finish our buildings, we need an extra million!

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by Mazey
my friends from Ruse got sheep !
hahahahhaa

we didnt get anything.......but we gave a bookshelf and desk to the school.....

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
whats the good of that? like, unless you press it, you cant keep it as a momento..the girls got a red rose each at the formal, but, yeah, as i said before, our proper gifts were the champagne glasses.
yeh i know, still a nice gesture though, better then nothing i guess

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
same..a yellow rose each is what we got...unless you count stealing balloons off the table during the dinner as a gift as well...

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
We got a rose and a small teddy bear from the school and a spoon with the school's crest on it. Some girls got fish in a fishbowl from their roll call groups (different, but nice. No doubt they fish will be dead soon).

We gave the school a BBQ or at least, money towards getting a new one!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
we were given a card with the phone number for Kids Help Line, Alcohol and Drug Information Service, Poisons Information Centre and Legal Aid Help Line as we left the assembly

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
we were given a card with the phone number for Kids Help Line, Alcohol and Drug Information Service, Poisons Information Centre and Legal Aid Help Line as we left the assembly
lol:D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
yeah, we got that and a few other pamphlets shuved into the sleeves of our portfolio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)