doing cssa trials (1 Viewer)

HSC
are the cssa chemistry trials worth doing even though i don't go to a catholic school or is it similar content?
thanks

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Personally, I think their trials aren't difficult enough and have poorly made marking schemes and mediocre sample answers. Typically, their samples are band 5 level, at best.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

HSC
Personally, I think their trials aren't difficult enough and have poorly made marking schemes and mediocre sample answers. Typically, their samples are band 5 level, at best.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Ok thanks, so i doing selective school's trials are more effective?

kabytto

HSC
CSSA is an exam of good standard. Not too hard not too easy. However i agree that some of their marking schemes are atrocious.

If you want challenging/good questions, try Syd Grammar or Reddam

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
CSSA trials are definitely worth doing-this is not a religion related subject so it doesn't matter whether you go to a Catholic school or not. At the end of the day, these questions WILL BE drawn purely from the relevant chemistry syllabus so it pays dividends to broaden your understanding of how to answer different types of questions by doing different practice papers. CSSA trials tends to also be quite high quality as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)