Dolce and Gabbana (1 Viewer)

Lori.

HSC
A friend of mine owns shoes. They're too small but he had to get them anyways. He's in the worst pain when he wears them and he always wears them. Why do you ask?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hahahahha does fleep still have those, lengy! those glasses were orsum :(

lengy

HSC
Yeah, but he hasn't been on BOS for a while. They cost $800. =_=

Mr Lah

HSC
N/A
Im asking because i went to a D & G outlet in the city and it was by far the MOST EXPENSIVE clothes i have ever seen. Regular shirts cost upwards of $500, jeans up to $2000 and this slick brown leather jacket costed $4000 and i was in awe.

Lori.

HSC
Well, thats normal for real designer clothes and accessories...
I was in the city the other week and my friends wanted to go to Burberry, where I saw this really awesome bag, and I asked what material it is, cause it felt really weird. She said its the fabric made by NASA for space suits (!!!), it was around $5000.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I have a huge t shirt from the early 90's. I think it was my dad's.

If you knew or have ever seen my dad, the visual image of him in a huge-logo'd dolce and gabanna tee is HILARIOUS!

broady

w3rd
HSC
GJV said:
A friend of mine owns shoes. They're too small but he had to get them anyways. He's in the worst pain when he wears them and he always wears them. Why do you ask?
What size are they? Are they D&G or DG? I'd consider buying them off him if he wants

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)