Domain name help (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Are there any sites out there which allow one to register domain names without ads or charge? Ive been using .tk but it seems as though they now have ads dirtying my beautiful webspace. :(

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Negative :(

Any free domain name providers will have ads to support them unfortunately.

Easier to pay something around $8.00 or $10.00 USD for a name, and get it for a year than to waste your time finding a free one.

Redrum<<

HSC
N/A
i payed bout $64 for a year for www.simul8.net, most of that was for redirection, but if u look around u might get redirection for free...but i mean it aint really that much

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
Log into your dot.tk account and setthere to be no ads, simple, ads are then gone.. it's enabled by default,perhaps u just never noticed it.

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
for $12 a month you can get a free domain name with 2gb storage, and 5gb a day of bandwidth plus all the necessities .. just don't be cheap and you will find things will be a whole lot easier :p

$12 a month is sweet fuck all anyway.
PM me if you want more details about the deal btw..

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
For just a domain name you're looking at around AUS$10-$20 a year (.com.net.biz.info). For hosting it depends what you want, there are many free providers and wherever you get your name can forward it for free (if you use a decent registrar).

A few weeks back if you had an account at any registrar you would have been eligible for 25 free one year .info domains as it was a special being run by the .info registry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)