Done. (1 Viewer)

starrysky

HSC
Shall I get the popcorn and extremely large cup of Coca-Cola with icecubes and a lid that doesn't fit?

I'll get around to posting my stuff one day. One day.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
starrysky said:
Shall I get the popcorn and extremely large cup of Coca-Cola with icecubes and a lid that doesn't fit?

I'll get around to posting my stuff one day. One day.
Yes. on both counts.

starrysky

HSC
*eats popcorn and drinks Coke ... with alcohol*

One martini, two martini, three martini, floor.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
*Puts hand up*

Jim, let's hope you and I open the floodgates.

starrysky

HSC
Alright, Major Work and Reflection Statement are up. Read away, guys, read away.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
starrysky said:
Alright, Major Work and Reflection Statement are up. Read away, guys, read away.
Oh you're a good kid.

starrysky

HSC
Yes, you will all gain insight into my personal life! BWAHAHAHAHA. I have no shame, clearly.

No, seriously. Sentimental stuff. *bows head*

*brightens up* Am being 'took out' tomorrow night. :D Oh joy.

bumhead

Random Insults
HSC
ok so i walk into the room which we finalise everything in... and to my horror i find out that every header on all my pages is wrong. instead of writing school number i wrote center number... god im an idiot... then i frantically start crossing every time i wrote it... and now my published work looks all tacky!

Nyao

HSC
I walked out and was whisked out to breakfast with some classmates and hangers-on. I had to take a detour by a florist and we were two ext 2 kids and two others and since it was my idea one of the women there was looking at me and I was like "I want this many flowers -- purple" and she took pity on me.

Not too keen on showcasing mine, however, since I've vowed not to read it again for fear of mistakes and a scene I left out.

faceface

HSC
Nyao said:
I walked out and was whisked out to breakfast with some classmates and hangers-on. I had to take a detour by a florist and we were two ext 2 kids and two others and since it was my idea one of the women there was looking at me and I was like "I want this many flowers -- purple" and she took pity on me.

Not too keen on showcasing mine, however, since I've vowed not to read it again for fear of mistakes and a scene I left out.
ohmygod. its totally emily.

i whisked her. i really did.

i read part of it because a friend made me send it to them, and DAMMIT. i shouldnt have.

i don't ever want to look at it again.

Nyao

HSC
My goodness, Laura has found me. I'd better retreat for fear of stalking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)