Donnie Darko- imaginative journeys (1 Viewer)

!!!akittelty!!!

El CaPitan
HSC
Is anyone using Donnie Darko as a supp text for imaginative journeys?

If u are. Does it fit in well?
ive got pretty much all poems for my texts and i need something different before the exams. bit late for trials though, seeing as how they start tomorrow

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Think you might have bitten off more than you can chew if you're going to use Donnie Darko- it's got to be one of, if not THE most complex movie i've seen.
You could use it for the HSC but to get it down by trials? Snowballs chance in hell ;p

However, Big Fish by Tim Burton (film) is good for Imaginative Journey's as well as the book 'A Clockwork Orange' by Anthony Burgess (atleast they'd both work with my definition of Imaginative Journey's)

HSC
piss easy to have it by tomoro i reckon, yeah its complex etc... but if you understand it, there is sooooo much material to use.

!!!akittelty!!!

El CaPitan
HSC
Thanks.
reckon i will give it a go. im up for a bit of deep thinkin about the most complex movie in the universe.

SilviaSometimes

HSC
greycats said:
Think you might have bitten off more than you can chew if you're going to use Donnie Darko- it's got to be one of, if not THE most complex movie i've seen.
You could use it for the HSC but to get it down by trials? Snowballs chance in hell ;p

However, Big Fish by Tim Burton (film) is good for Imaginative Journey's as well as the book 'A Clockwork Orange' by Anthony Burgess (atleast they'd both work with my definition of Imaginative Journey's)
Is it possible to link "A Clockwork Orange" to The Tempest? I haven't given anything much thought so I'm going through threads to try and find some ideas. Any idea how it links?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)