Dont Boycott.. read this--> Bali for Schoolies!!! (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
For everyone that was criticising the indonesian government for locking away Schapelle Corby proclaiming her as an "innocent woman" (dont get me wrong i dont think she is guilty) but perhaps you should look at the case of Chicka Honda.

She was a Japanese woman who was locked away in AUSTRALIAN JAIL for 10 years for posessing 13kg of heroin that was in her bag. he still denies that she knew anything about the drugs to this day.

Australia are just as guilty as the Balinese government really...... stop with these stupid little ideas of boycotting Bali for such stupid reasons!!

im still going there for Schoolies!!

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
I never really thought about going to bali in the first place...

What does it have that is worht me going there for? (Actual question)

Sarah_Lou

hsc ova
HSC
i object not to bali, but to the way the australian and the indo govt. handled it, i just dont think it was fair, and i wouldnt feel supported by the australian govt if i was in that situation. even is SC is guilty, (i dont) i still think she has been treated unfairly - thats my only argument!
not going there for schoolies anyway

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
miss_b said:
I never really thought about going to bali in the first place...

What does it have that is worht me going there for? (Actual question)

culture,surf,cheap shopping food alcohol, its a whole different country a whole different experience, probably gain independance in going over there as well

meeeeeeeee

HSC
Bali would be awesome for schoolies, especially those under 18...cause there is no legal drinking age, anyone can drink, get into nightclubs, etc... the weather is good, its very very very cheap (food, activities, drinks, etc), there is lots to do, heaps to see...its the best place ever!

matty_smiles

Matt Smiles
HSC
yeah bali

yeah, me and few mates are goin to bali at the end of november for schoolies, should be awesome..seeing how half of the group goin isn't goin to be 18 by then! haha sucks to be them...getting drunk off bintang (correct me if i didn't spell it right) but apparently it's dirt cheap and isn't too bad!

$a®e

HSC
yeh bintang isnt a bad brew ay..went to bali last year and drank it a fair bit. you can get in in some lil shops for like roughly 30-50c a can.

corro

HSC
lets not forget the bar that got blown up and all the horror stories from trips there. Like white girls being kidnapped and used as prostitutes, but seriously, sounds like a good place.

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
Yea bali sounds heaps kool. but honestly, lik i wana try n avoid high potential terrorist attacks places. dont get me wrong or nethin, im not 1 of those ppl who r afraid of terrorist attacks n stay at home n wont go to the city on weekends coz it might be potentially danagerous. theres a larger chance i might get into a local biff there. but the fact that it actually happen in bali, it kinda turns me off.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Morning Glory said:
For everyone that was criticising the indonesian government for locking away Schapelle Corby proclaiming her as an "innocent woman" (dont get me wrong i dont think she is guilty) but perhaps you should look at the case of Chicka Honda.

She was a Japanese woman who was locked away in AUSTRALIAN JAIL for 10 years for posessing 13kg of heroin that was in her bag. he still denies that she knew anything about the drugs to this day.

Australia are just as guilty as the Balinese government really...... stop with these stupid little ideas of boycotting Bali for such stupid reasons!!

im still going there for Schoolies!!
you do realise that a place like bali at a time around schoolies would be a perfect opportunity for terrorists to target westeners?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
BreaKing said:
you do realise that a place like bali at a time around schoolies would be a perfect opportunity for terrorists to target westeners?
You do realise that homosexual individuals such as yourself are prime targets for hate crimes, don't you?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
breaking is actually to a certain extent correct. Whilst there is little likelihood of anything occurring, if something does occur schoolies is a prime threat. However, the likelihood of this occurring really is low, nearly non-existant

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
everyone boycott bali... bali is bad... no one ever go back
then ill have it all to myself YAY!!!
best waves for mes, cheap prices for me everything for me!!
:D :D :D :D :D

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Fuck Bali, if I wanted to give money to people who hate us I'd donate to the Liberal Party.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
Matty_smiles... when r u planning on going to Bali?
Im going over for schoolies, but am still trying to convince my friends into coming with me... as im one of only 2 that will be 17 :(
Its easy to get into the nightclubs, have been doing so since about 15 and as for drinks they offered my 6 yr old cousin beer!!
Yes Bintangs cheap... bout 80c a pop, but dont bother buying spirits over there, they are ridiculously expensive, take them with u duty free!!
Make sure u hit Bounty and Paddys they go off!!

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
You do realise that homosexual individuals such as yourself are prime targets for hate crimes, don't you?
Well isnt Schoolies anywhere else also a prime target?

DIELMAN

HSC
im sorry but it totally pisses me off when people that have never been to bali, think they know everything about it and its people, Boycotting bali wont do shit except have the locals suffer which is harsh when half of them dont even know about the SC case! i dont know if i think she did it or not her defence was shit but it wasnt right not to have her bag finger printed (from what i heard,but media these days???) Im going to Bali for schoolies and i cant wait either can the other 20 ppl coming with me. seriously dont make the bali local people suffer they dont have a voice to the gov and cant change their gov laws, just like we cant.

Who ever else is going when are you going and where are you staying?

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
DIELMAN said:
im sorry but it totally pisses me off when people that have never been to bali, think they know everything about it and its people, Boycotting bali wont do shit except have the locals suffer which is harsh when half of them dont even know about the SC case! i dont know if i think she did it or not her defence was shit but it wasnt right not to have her bag finger printed (from what i heard,but media these days???) Im going to Bali for schoolies and i cant wait either can the other 20 ppl coming with me. seriously dont make the bali local people suffer they dont have a voice to the gov and cant change their gov laws, just like we cant.

Who ever else is going when are you going and where are you staying?
* I have been to Bali
* I was there when it was bombed
* I love Vanstone's breasts
* I will listen to her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)