Dot Points Help (1 Viewer)

downer!!!

HSC
Hi all,
Need help with a few dot points
1. "Process information from secondary sources to summarise the processes involved in the industrial production of ethanol from sugar cane"
2. "Process information from secondary sources to summarise the use of ethanol as an alternative car fuel, evaluating the success of current usage"
3. "Process information from secondary sources to describe recent discoveries of elements"
4. Use available evidence to analyse benefits and problems associated with the use of radioactive isotopes in identified industries and medicine"

any help would be gratefully apprecited

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Elaboration: Try doing it yourself first. :)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
downer!!! said:
Hi all,
Need help with a few dot points
1. "Process information from secondary sources to summarise the processes involved in the industrial production of ethanol from sugar cane"
2. "Process information from secondary sources to summarise the use of ethanol as an alternative car fuel, evaluating the success of current usage"
3. "Process information from secondary sources to describe recent discoveries of elements"
4. Use available evidence to analyse benefits and problems associated with the use of radioactive isotopes in identified industries and medicine"

any help would be gratefully apprecited
have you actually tried? :confused:
use your textbook, it's all in there.
if there are any specific areas which you don't understand, you can post them here, but we're not going to do your homework for you :p

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i think i have a good sheet on it. if i can find it.... i'll scan it

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
found it.... !

sorry, i had to chop it into little bits because the file was too big

hope it helps

jarro_2783

HSC
they are some big dot points. If you don't understand them maybe you should ask your teacher or read you text book.

For the second one it's stuff to do with how more than 20% ethanol can damage cars, ethanol burns with less energy per mole released than octane does, ethanol is a green fuel and a renewable fuel etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)