Double Degrees (1 Viewer)

scrumpet

HSC
Hello All,
I as just woundering How much work is a double degree, is it a difficult thing to do, do many do it and is it worth it in the end?

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
scrumpet said:
Hello All,
I as just woundering How much work is a double degree, is it a difficult thing to do, do many do it and is it worth it in the end?
No you still do the normal fulltime load of 4 subjects a semester.

A double degree doesn't equal double the work. Normally double degrees are related in some way and therefore there are subjects in both degrees that are common with eachother and also they use the electives in each degree to complete the picture.

For example (and I am just using an example, this subject might not even be in either degree):

Someone is doing a Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology) / Bachelor of Education (Primary). Each of these degrees has Introduction to Psychology PSY101 as a core subject. By completing this subject you have furfilled the requirements of both degrees in regards to that subject. You don't have to do it twice.

Royalte

Qualified Bludger
HSC
im going to be doing a batch of arts (hopefully majoring in psychology) and a batch of social work, which involves psychology. Anyone else here doing this course?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)