Dr Who (1 Viewer)

Hysterik

HSC
Season 4 premiere aired on Saturday. I downloaded it. It's freaking brilliant.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Ditto. Loved it. Yay, it's back :D

I haven't read any of those crazy websites that analyse anything and everything Doctor Who, but I have a feeling Tennant will leave at the end of this season :( It's been (or will be) 3 seasons now. Though, we all loved Christopher and I never thought they'd be able to find someone as witty (I know it's scripted but they have to be able to pull it off!) and they did..so..maybe it'll be ok......

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Dr Who fans? Nothing, no?
I pretty much just wanted to say I loved the
"Are you my mummy?" reference
in this week's ep :eek:

emotikka

HSC
This is honestly one of the best TV series I have ever watched. Martha and Donna are my favourite companions!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Nice avatar :) Jenny is so pretty! At least the Dr can't hit on her bahah

Lija

HSC
N/A
I loved David Tennant as Doctor Who.
I think that series was brilliant.
My favourite episode was the one with the statues.
"whatever you do...DON'T BLINK"
Best episode i have ever seen, hands down.

reinettewho??

HSC
N/A
omg omg
doctor who is the besssssssstttttttttt
i know this is kinda randomn but emotikka i love your dp
and i loved that episode as well as the 2 parter
anyone knows when abc will be showing series 4?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
At a guess, I would assume July..or is it June? There's some winter period where this show often starts. But like, that is just going off what it's done in previous years. I have no actual idea lol.

emotikka

HSC
but emotikka i love your dp

Haha, thank you! I made it myself :)

And OMFG BLINK. I still get shivers watching that episode. Moffat is a FREAKING GENIUS. I also love "Silence in the Library" and the "Forest of the dead" - I think that's what they're called.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I didn't hugely like 'silence in the library' and 'forest of the dead'
though OMG at Donna, so reckon one day she'll find that guy and leave the Dr....maybe lol
but that whole
ghosting
thing was creepy :eek: :D

Edit:
Oh and the future romance to come for the Doctor, that was cool!
Ok I guess they were ok eps :p

karoooh

HSC
OMG Fuck

How good was 'The Stolen Earth'? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Captain Jack! And wtf at the Doctor getting shot at. THANKS Rose. :( Couldn't she have moved faster or something and shoot at the Dalek? :( I don't want a new Doctor, I <3 Tennant too much. I hope he somehow stays as David Tennant. I mean, he's coming back to do the specials episodes or something next year, right? Fuck, I wish it was next Sunday already! I don't think I can last a whole week.

Fuck. :eek:

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
karoooh said:
OMG Fuck

How good was 'The Stolen Earth'? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Captain Jack! And wtf at the Doctor getting shot at. THANKS Rose. :( Couldn't she have moved faster or something and shoot at the Dalek? :( I don't want a new Doctor, I <3 Tennant too much. I hope he somehow stays as David Tennant. I mean, he's coming back to do the specials episodes or something next year, right? Fuck, I wish it was next Sunday already! I don't think I can last a whole week.

Fuck. :eek:
agreed

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Totally had a feeling David Tennant wouldn't stay on. Damn it :( Didn't know there was another ep to go though, woo! (Yes I know it said "to be continued" but I kinda thought it meant "next season" lol). I guess there's a chance for Rose to die then (maybe) because that..uh..squishy Dalek..thing..said that "a most faithful companion will die"......unless I missed something :eek:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Absolutely awesome, each finale (and lead up episodes) just seems to get better and better.

And no preview for next week just makes it all the more suspence filled.

I swear I said read somewhere Tennant was staying at least for the christmas special and the specials next year.

LinkageAX

HSC
We'll probably find that the doctor doesn't regenerate, he might abort and heal manually, like humans, we wait for our scabs to grow and then so on... (if thats possible, i'm still watching the classic and only upto the second doctor, so my lore isn't that good).

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Quote from a random thing my mate found on wikipedia somewhere:
"In "The Stolen Earth" the tenth Doctor is shot by a Dalek while running toward Rose. Captain Jack, Rose and Donna bring the Doctor into the TARDIS where he begins the regeneration process. However if he regenerates into his eleventh incarnation it would theoretically create a paradox as he has to meet Professor River Song in his tenth reincarnation for her to recognise him, as stated in the "Forest of the Dead", as well as Queen Elizabeth, who declared the Doctor her sworn enemy in "The Shakespeare Code" - though considering the Ninth Doctor's statement that Time is in flux, this may not be the case; further, Tennant is contracted to play the Doctor in 4 specials in 2009[6] The Doctor's hand, being part of his genetic code, is attached to the TARDIS. This means that theoretically, since the TARDIS aids in regeneration, The Doctor will not change form."

I dunno, the Forest of the Dead part is a bit dumb because didn't River say she recognised the Doctor from his eyes, and could tell he was a younger Doctor than the one she knew, but not so much recognised his form? I forget :eek:

The Doctor's hand bit makes no sense to me :eek: but I did notice that they focused on it a bit, had it out in the open for us to see and everything, so maybe it will be an important part in the show next week.

Other than that, the fact he's meant to be in four specials in 2009 I guess suggests that he probably doesn't die, unless someone's got that wrong.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh I had thought the same. Poor Donna :( Though it is a pretty epic ending for her which is fair enough for a finale lol. Don't get the whole 'burning up' part though..

karoooh

HSC
em_516 said:
Yeh I had thought the same. Poor Donna :( Though it is a pretty epic ending for her which is fair enough for a finale lol. Don't get the whole 'burning up' part though..

I cried at the end as well. :eek: I know it always happens; when he leaves behind a companion, but it's still sad seeing him lonely. :eek: And I knew he'd remain David Tennant, but honestly, the Doctor regeneration thing with the hand was confusing. How mad was it when they were in the TARDIS returning Earth back to where it came from? Pretty cool! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)