Drama (1 Viewer)

Stray

my beauty exceeds all!
HSC
Okay I like this guy but his my friend and I don't know if he will go out with me or not. The problem is when I'm with him I'm happy but when we go out dancing he's always with other girls. He tells me he's just having fun because it's so boring at home and dancing makes him happy. Anyways I get jealous cause he's dancing with other girls and he's not mine so I shouldn't but I do.
Anyways there's this ex he went out with for a bit and she did so much shit to him but he said he hated her and will stop talking to her but now I find she's been calling him up and stuff and they are talking again.
This week I've been avoiding him seeing if he cares about our friendship but he doesn't call and he's always out leaving me wondering who he's seeing and who he's talking to. He drives me insane because I like him so much and everytime I try to lose him I can't get him out of my head. What do I do?

T

trolloutaface

Stray said:
Okay I like this guy but his my friend and I don't know if he will go out with me or not. The problem is when I'm with him I'm happy but when we go out dancing he's always with other girls. He tells me he's just having fun because it's so boring at home and dancing makes him happy. Anyways I get jealous cause he's dancing with other girls and he's not mine so I shouldn't but I do.
Anyways there's this ex he went out with for a bit and she did so much shit to him but he said he hated her and will stop talking to her but now I find she's been calling him up and stuff and they are talking again.
This week I've been avoiding him seeing if he cares about our friendship but he doesn't call and he's always out leaving me wondering who he's seeing and who he's talking to. He drives me insane because I like him so much and everytime I try to lose him I can't get him out of my head. What do I do?
tell him u like him and see what happens.......

<3 ur avatar :wave:

Legham

HSC
Challenge him to a pie-eating contest.

lengy

HSC
Build a bridge and get over it, have some fucking self control. Not another person with me in their avatar. =_="

Edward Teach

Blackbeard!
HSC
N/A
Stray said:
molotov everything

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
If I remember correctly, Stray was xxxposed a while ago ;p

I can only say don't do the whole "testing the friendship" thing, it never works out how you plan it.

Affinity

HSC
Stray said:
This week I've been avoiding him seeing if he cares about our friendship but he doesn't call
If someone avoids me I will take it as a hint that they don't want to talk to me, and being brought up to respect other people's decisions I will not try to talk to them.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Stray said:
Form a coherent thought.

And use paragraphs :)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Affinity said:
If someone avoids me I will take it as a hint that they don't want to talk to me, and being brought up to respect other people's decisions I will not try to talk to them.
ZOMG but can't you see eee ee? She's testing him!!

She's a real player fo shizzle, hard to get. It's the way to do it, why didn't you see it cumming?

Affinity

HSC
Bobness said:
ZOMG but can't you see eee ee? She's testing him!!

She's a real player fo shizzle, hard to get. It's the way to do it, why didn't you see it cumming?
That only works when he does like her to start with, and we are not certain about that.

munchybuddy

HSC
Obviously he does not fancy u right at this moment. But instead of sulking about it and not calling him, maybe u should just show him just how fun u really are....... Then that may show him that u r the right 1 for him.

No friendship testing tho cause it neva works

T

trolloutaface

Stray said:
so lengy...how'd it all go? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)