Drawing on exam paper (1 Viewer)

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
Had a modern history exam today and I drew people shooting each other at the top of the page cause I finished my essay and had like 10 min left. Do you think I will be penalised?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Nope. I never get to draw because I just finish on time or either check over my work.
I can draw a pretty mean stick figure. =]

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
If you're teacher has a sense of humour, then no. Generally, extra scribblings / ramblings / etc. are looked over by teachers, and help with the monotony of marking papers.

During my Ancient Half Yearly, I drew stick figures being kicked into the giant hole, I even sourced the representation from the film 300. My teacher laughed, and said it was a great surprise when she was marking 60+ scripts.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Nope, but I'm pretty sure you'd be frowned upon. My english teacher hates it when HSC students highlight their prescribed texts and related on that piece of paper. LOL pointless.

Existential

HSC
N/A
Never have time to do that. If i finish early i would check over. I doodle a lot during English Advanced when my teacher talks for long periods of time - but this is actually normal and studies have shown that it can enhance your learning.

mecramarathon

HSC
you might be sent to the deputy principal for being "mentally instable" lol

like my english teacher read this creative writing in the hsc about a serial killer and there were pretty gory macabre descriptions of strangled girls - the BOS contacted the kid

but honestly, the worst thing the marker will do is circle your shooting stick figures and say, "see me"

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Or if the marker is cool, they'll draw pictures as well to complement yours whilst they're marking. =)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
you might be sent to the deputy principal for being "mentally instable" lol

like my english teacher read this creative writing in the hsc about a serial killer and there were pretty gory macabre descriptions of strangled girls - the BOS contacted the kid

but honestly, the worst thing the marker will do is circle your shooting stick figures and say, "see me"
My friend was sent to the English head teacher, counsellor and principal because he wrote a story about a student killing an English teacher in yr 10.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Give that story to any teacher in other faculties. Instant full marks.

crazysexycool

HSC
I drew a picture of Hitler on my Modern exam. I'll post the pic later when I get feedback.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Under a bonds question in chemistry I drew James Bond.

Also for chemistry for prelim we all drew fish if we didn't know the answer. That confused our teacher to no end, so we did it in all following papers. We also did it in other subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)