drink bottles to uni (1 Viewer)

rcr4fags

HSC
N/A
should i take drink bottle to uni? i dont want to look cheap, but i cant afford to buy 500ml water for $2.50.

will there be water bubblers available?

thanks

glass

HSC
Lol yeh take ur water bottle to uni. No one cares and u dont look cheap if u bring a bottle .... Not sure abt the bubblers though.

haha man where did u get that idea from?

h3da

HSC
should i take drink bottle to uni? i dont want to look cheap, but i cant afford to buy 500ml water for $2.50.

thanks
Home brand works the best.

hectic18

HSC
N/A

thanks
fuck what's with the influx of shit threads recently. yeah bring your drink bottle, heaps of people do it and who cares if you look cheap. there should be bubblers scattered all over uni (well there are at unsw at least)

roadcone

HSC
heck, fill it with vodka if you like.

you should realise quickly nobody cares who you are, or what you do.

Joel8945

HSC

thanks
I'm going to bring a water bottle! I don't care if I look cheap at all by bringing a water bottle. I have sort of developed a dependence on water bottles and I sometimes even buy a bottle of coke or a can of V in the morning aswell to get that caffeine fix (especially for morning exams - that works really well).

HSC
catch rain water in an Aldi plastic bag and use that...

compache

HSC
N/A
It's likely that if you do the University security will assume you are Osama or a related terrorist and called the Police Rapid Response Unit to arrest/kill you on sight but hey, its a free society, take the bottle at your own risk.

lolokay

HSC
hey piitb you should take spare drink bottles in case other people forget them then you can make new friends as well :) i wish you good luck

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ZaraKu

HSC
NOOB FACE lolz

Srsly.. are you like 12, WTF are you doing at uni if you're asking retarded questions like that...

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Protip: People at uni aren't 13 years old anymore, and generally don't give a shit what you do, as long as you're not disturbing them.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Protip: People at uni aren't 13 years old anymore, and generally don't give a shit what you do, as long as you're not disturbing them.
waiitttttttt. how does u knoe?

ur doing ur hsc this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)