Driving Test Tips (1 Viewer)

OliverQ

HSC
any tips will be appreciated...

as mine is soon and failing sucks

Roga

HSC
Don't go over the speed limit.... it's all common sense.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Drive at 100 km/h all the time. Drink a bottle of vodka beforehand to relax you. Make sure your brakes lights are smashed. Offer the testing officer $5 to pass you.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Rev to 5000rpm. Dump clutch.
Testing office will be impressed.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Get it up on the brakes and leave a nice pair of black lines down the street.

CieL

HSC
Well..... tips.....

Open your fucking eyes.

There's about 3 threads on the DART on each page of this bloody forum.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
well, when i did mine, i had it in the easy old system....but when u reverse park (next to kerb), line up your left hand side mirror with the mirror of the other car. Then turn the steering wheel 360 degrees anti-clockwise and reverse back. Then look in you left side miror, and as soon as your rear left mudflap go over the white part on the curb, turn ure steering wheel lock right, and keep reversing, then just straighten up.....hopefully that makes sense, lol!

Also, always observe. Everytime you are about to make a turn, even when you do a left turn, LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER!!

When doing a hill start, before pressing the accelerator, press hard on the break pedal, so your foot can get to the accelerator by the time the break pads release.

Dont forget to indicate when you leave a round-about.
Dont forget to read signs.....for example....left turn at any time with care signs. If you stay at the lights, thats a fail right there.

Hopefully this helps....its makes alot more sense when you actually drive....I got 100% in my test when i did it! YAYE for me!

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
oh, also, make sure you check that everything is working, ie, lights, breaks, indicators BEFORE the test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)