Dropping a subject (1 Viewer)

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
I have a dilemma, my school will offer Extension 2 English for the first time. My english teacher has recommended me to do it but I also want to 4U Math (100% definite). BUT, I also want to keep Chemistry (definite) but I want to keep Economics and Physics.

But by then I would of completed 2U/3U Math. Should I continue with Extension 2 English and have a 12 unit workload?

Sanjeet

HSC
I have a dilemma, my school will offer Extension 2 English for the first time. My english teacher has recommended me to do it but I also want to 4U Math (100% definite). BUT, I also want to keep Chemistry (definite) but I want to keep Economics and Physics.

But by then I would of completed 2U/3U Math. Should I continue with Extension 2 English and have a 12 unit workload?
Yes, but not if it brings your other subjects down imo

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Goodbyeee Business studies, hello Extension History!

Business is good, just way too much work on top of my other subjects.

Leviathan96

HSC
Down with General Maths! Down with it!!!!! Up with EX2!! Up with History Extension!!!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad

Well I say try it, you can always drop EE2 but can have a little look at it. You don't want to regret not taking a sub.

HSC
Why did you bother doing it if you're going to drop it?
I didn't intend to drop it from the beginning, it started out alright at first however the next topic was extremely dry and boring and dragged on for two terms. It pretty much destroyed my perception of the course and it wasn't worth all that effort for just one unit.

Perhaps the HSC course is more enjoyable, dunno. Probably will have to stick with it if my school doesn't let me do 10 units.

wildchild666

HSC
I didn't intend to drop it from the beginning, it started out alright at first however the next topic was extremely dry and boring and dragged on for two terms. It pretty much destroyed my perception of the course and it wasn't worth all that effort for just one unit.

Perhaps the HSC course is more enjoyable, dunno. Probably will have to stick with it if my school doesn't let me do 10 units.
That's not what I meant. Why did you bother doing this assessment if you planned to drop it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)