Dude snaps at girls for calling him Harry Potter (1 Viewer)

Hi there444

HSC
I was making a completely different statement. But I also don't agree with you, I'm not a supporter of the death penalty.
Oh alright then. If I become a dictator, the prisons will follow me anyways HAHAHAHA.

Colemans

HSC
N/A
lol rekt. That's why you don't talk to anybody you don't know for no reason.

Surprised the guy didn't get off with a lighter penalty but in the end he goofed.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Are you fucking kidding me, come over here and let me KO the fuck out of you
Yes i was kidding you sweetie...

Hahaha.... i guess rather than to beat me up.... you would probs wet yourself seeing me.... hahaha

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm....So you don't agree with me? Not just because of women. All murders should be met with death. That should be law.
Not really. Sometimes a murder is legitimately for self defence

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Not really. Sometimes a murder is legitimately for self defence
Then it's not murder. Lawful killing depends on certain jurisdictions in relations to self defence.

hi there said:
After the sentence, the mum said: "The injury has left a scar on Leah's face that will be there for years. So yeh in my opinion he deserved 4.5 years.
Well that's what you get for abusing the shit out of someone, stalking the person to their house.

omg she got a scar her lyfe is ruined :( yeah the punishment is proportional isn't it.

He dun goofed by bringing out a knife, if he only just used his fists he'd definitely get a lighter sentence.

Hi there444

HSC
Then it's not murder. Lawful killing depends on certain jurisdictions in relations to self defence.

Well that's what you get for abusing the shit out of someone, stalking the person to their house.

omg she got a scar her lyfe is ruined :( yeah the punishment is proportional isn't it.

He dun goofed by bringing out a knife, if he only just used his fists he'd definitely get a lighter sentence.
Was that sarcasm?

Stygian

HSC
I think if you insult the wrong person.... its will end up like this or worse...

To me... if a girl were to call me that.... the girls would be on my peddle-stool (aka dick)
So you would rape someone for calling you harry potter.

Please kill yourself before you breed.

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC

He should've claimed self defence.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
He should've claimed self defence.
I'm guessing he went above and beyond the "proportional force" test in the jurisdiction as the Judge ruled he did have intent to harm and "planned it" as he went back into the house to grab a knife. If he beat the shit out of them before he entered the house it would have been a different story imo. As I said, too bad it aint texas with its castle law.

Hi There: Yes I was sarcastic, you thought he deserved a 4 year sentence because a girl got a scar... lol.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Here's a video

educate yourself.
Death penalty is the most archaic form of punishment than any judiciary system.

I lived in a death penalty country (Taiwan) and there were WAY too many cases that people were put on death row when they should not be.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-14895747

TLDR some 5 year old was raped and murdered, military police grabbed a random airman, tortured the fuck out of him into a confession and he got a bullet to the head (literally).

The president offered informal compensation of NT$200,000 to Chiang's family. Defense Minister Kao Hua-chu, who accompanied Ma for the visit, also offered his apology along with NT$50,000 in compensation.
http://murderpedia.org/male.K/k/kuo-ching-chiang.htm

So gov is going to comp them for a total sum of... 7k Aussie. Taiwan is not exactly a dirt poor country either when it's PPP per capita is almost the same as germany.

Death penalty is fucking stupid.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
So you would rape someone for calling you harry potter.

Please kill yourself before you breed.
lol... no.... i was just fucking around.... but i would lure the girls in... bhaha...

maybe sex would be on the agenda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)