Due Date! (1 Viewer)

Universal

HSC
N/A
Although it's not officially due in with the Board of Studies until September, my school has set a due date of August 20th. Just over one week away.
I was wondering when everyone else's is due, and if you think you will finish in time?

jello

our teacher is so stoopid
the due date is 31st august
and she said 1st of august
then a week from the 1st of august
she goes
its atcually 31st
wot a hoe

niks88

ours is due 1st of august apparently, and marked by our teacher at skool on the 26th which is crap coz i was hoping they'd b round same time but our teacher has to mark ours in time for reports, hopefully we'll all finish in time...

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
lol....yeh thats wot i thought 2. Wots ur concept again tash? Wot medium r u using?using?

Chloe

Niks88
Ours is due on 1st Sept, not 1st Aug....
3 weeks away. and yer Tonez is markin on the 26th A month from ur 18th!!!! Yew.

haleseyrocks

I don't even know when the official date is.
Our techer said the 8th of August, the friday before our trials start, and then apparently we have about 4 weeks after they finish on the 22nd of august. I'm way confused!!!!

tash

lalalala
HSC
Originally posted by blue_chameleon
lol....yeh thats wot i thought 2. Wots ur concept again tash? Wot medium r u using?
my idea was about how music can create an image for the viewer and how they interpreted it was up to them- did that in my works by leaving them unfinished. i did 2 big oil paintings and then 8 small works done in watercolour and gouache with music underneath and over the top with organza

Leanne

HSC
mine was due 8th august....for school marking.. but then we have a week to fix it up.. and then its due..luckily we don't have to send our major works away..having them set up in gallery! so relievd...mine would be terrible to pack!!!

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
1st Sept.... today was my last day in the art room on it and i was absolutely COVERED in paint.... i had all my boards laid out on the floor and the teacher and i were standing on the tables trying to decide on the order....it was a rather funny site to see... then i loaded them all into my car (using about 15 bedsheets so they didnt touch each other) to finish off over the weekend... its gunna be tight but its all good......

my teacher has said tho that we can have another week on our VAPD's anyone else had that??? it means we get a full week to just finish off somethings in there rather than worrying about that and not finishing our works properly..... yeh i thought that was rooly kool of her.....

shes a gem
anyways....

~Princess~

MrMiK

yeh we're getn ours in on the 1st too... gona b a squeeze but she'll b rite..
ey.. if i aint got it dun.. i aint got it dun... im tryin to relax a lil in the most stressful time :p

if anyone else got told that VAPD stuff id REALLY like to kno. our teach 4gets alot of stuff shes sposed to tell us....
i really... REALLY hope i can finish it over the week.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
eeek.. the exhibition is on tuesday.. and then music performance night is on thursday.... and next weekend is a sleep in... i spent all of today in my art studio downstairs and i am once again COVERED in paint.. but ITS DONE!!! yayay....

ummmm VAPD stuff..we just got told to do a detailed recount of prcocesses and stuff...and explain why you did things.... different problems you encountered... whether you had to change your ideas becuase of this... pretty much its just a diary of making your BOW... plus an evaluation at the end what you did well, what you would ahve done differently etc..

hope that helps

~Princess~

MrMiK

yer helps.. well.. i know its sposed to hav that aswell as diff artists and their like.. impacts on ur work.. maybe studies of their works and relations... i duno..
but i hope its not due on same day as BOW..
o well..
im tryn to stay relaxed... relax.. relax..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)