'Dumb Waiter' & 'Zoo Story' (1 Viewer)

EroticCity

Does anyone know any good sites/sources where i can find good information about the plays: 'The Dumb Waiter' and 'Zoo Story' ?? My teachers hasn't taught us anything!!!! HELP me plz! Thanks!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
FAR OUT - LOOK AROUND THE FUCKING DRAMA FORUM BEFORE YOU SAY THIS STUFF.... There are links and exams posted on the net by a) myself, and b) drama_god... Seriously - far out, ppl like you shit me - i'm sorry, but this is about the "nth" time this has happened... Sorry, i apologise for my bitching, but seriously - c'mon...

EroticCity

Umm... I can find heaps of info on the writers but not on the actual plays themselves. I must be blind.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yeh, i tried finding info from those links on those plays.. nothing... tho everything else is good.

I had to resort to my sheets, and my drama was awesome enough to painstakingly go thru all her notes and books and type up some notes, but i cant get it up on the net! sorry!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hey - we can now post our notes up on the site...
http://www.boredofstudies.org/upload/
it'd be awesome if you could all upload your notes and stuff... once i get the net on my other machine (which has my notes) i'll do mine, but in the meantime - PUT YOURS UP DAMMIT! hehe, please???

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
scrap that - i copied them over on floppy and just submitted them then.. let's see how long it takes them to put them up on the site!!!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
dammit... fuck "they" are lame sometimes!!! givin' me the shits!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)