e-Business Timetable Clash (1 Viewer)

shifty-Asian

HSC
I have a clash in lectures with the e-business 100 level required subjects of ISYS114, COMP115 and BBA111.

BBA111 is offered in both semesters, yet in each semester it only offers Lecture 1 at 16-17pm on Mondays.
COMP115 is only offered in the first semester, and its lecture 1 clashes with the BBA111 lecture. ISYS114 is only offered in the second semester and its lecture 2 clashes with the BBA111 lecture.

Do all e-business students have to watch the lectures that they missed out online?

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
Hmm, yes this is a (big) problem. The only alternative i can suggest is if you take te 'evening' class stream of ISYS114 OR COMP115 [no need to take botyh in the vening - just the one in the semester you do BBA111]. However, this will require you to be at uni until 8 or 9pm.

Otherwise, yes you will have to iLecture the missed-out lecture.

Perhaps email an academic advisor to alert them of this clash - they may be unaware.

shifty-Asian

HSC
Thank you for such a speedy reply! I've sent an email to the faculty however I'm not expecting much... I still haven't gotten a reply from my last query :(

cperla3

HSC
i know how u feel.
This was the FIRST thing i noticed, when making my timetable... i was sooo annoyed in having to have an evening class. I decided to do COMP115 as the evening lecture.

btw, have u registered to all your classes.... because for me the tutorials for BBA111 are completely full for semester 1. Is this a problem, or do i just need to call the faculty?, im pretty sure they are aware of the full classes as they freed up places in the BBA111 lecture. Although the tutorials remain full.

shifty-Asian

HSC
Yeah, I have registered in all my classes.. I ended up switching units around and having BBA111 in semester 2 instead, so I'm doing an ISYS114 evening lecture...after an already long 4 hour block T__T.

I think they'll eventually offer more BBA11 tutorials in first semester (I noticed they already did this for some ISYS subject the other day). Just keep checking everyday to see if anything new pops up... If it doesn't happen in a few days then I think its time to call the faculty.
I know I'm going to be checking my classes everyday to see if anything new pops up.. my timetable sucks :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)