E12 Application (1 Viewer)

celineexo

HSC
Hello Im about to send my applications for E12 scheme and I just have a few questions to verify:)

1. I am going to apply for EAS on the same day as I apply for E12. Is it safe?
2.For E12, as long as you are eligible for EAs under financial disadvantage its fine right? So it doesnt specifically has to be family tax benefit or something?(Im applying as receiving youth allowance)
3. Im pretty confident with extracurricular activites and the 200word questions BUT to be honest, my ranks at some subjects displayed on my school report arent so good... Like chem or physics when Im applying for diagnostic radiography. Im just at average for both subjects and my school rank flucuates between 60-80. Do I still have a chance...:( ? Any sucessful applicants please tell me if your school performance were exceptionally good when u applied.
4. My course requires me to go for an interview. What kind of questions are expected to be asked?
5. How many people are getting accepted? How competetive is it?

Huge thank you!!

Last edited:

spaks1995

HSC
lawl good to see you here
1. EAS closing date is by 30th. It said on the E12 website that you wont be disadvantaged if you hand in EAS after E12 closing date so its ok as long as u hand in before 30th.
2. Not sure about that - Im applying for youth allowance as well
3. Not sure
4. I want to know this as well
5.i heard about 50~60% got accepted. Last year- 900~ applied, 480 got accepted?

have you spoken to principle? you need his supporting application

photastic

HSC
Your e12 application is due tomorrow but the Principal's statement is due next friday so you better hurry up otherwise he/she might not reach your application considering thousands are applying. Usually the questions asked during interviews are rather personal and situational but really the main idea is to know your capabilities and personality. I don't think your school rank matters but rather whether your school is identified as low socio-economic or you're financially disadvantaged. I think less than 250 got accepted last year, correct me if i'm wrong.

Last edited:

spaks1995

HSC
Your e12 application is due tomorrow but the Principal's statement is due next friday so you better hurry up otherwise he/she might not reach your application considering thousands are applying. Usually the questions asked during interviews are rather personal and situational but really the main idea is to know your capabilities and personality. I don't think your school rank matters but rather whether your school is identified as low socio-economic or you're financially disadvantaged. I think less than 250 got accepted last year, correct me if i'm wrong.
I saw the article saying about 400~ got accepted out of 900~ applicants
Though im not 100% sure

engineering

HSC
N/A
Hello Im about to send my applications for E12 scheme and I just have a few questions to verify:)

1. I am going to apply for EAS on the same day as I apply for E12. Is it safe?
2.For E12, as long as you are eligible for EAs under financial disadvantage its fine right? So it doesnt specifically has to be family tax benefit or something?(Im applying as receiving youth allowance)
3. Im pretty confident with extracurricular activites and the 200word questions BUT to be honest, my ranks at some subjects displayed on my school report arent so good... Like chem or physics when Im applying for diagnostic radiography. Im just at average for both subjects and my school rank flucuates between 60-80. Do I still have a chance...:( ? Any sucessful applicants please tell me if your school performance were exceptionally good when u applied.
4. My course requires me to go for an interview. What kind of questions are expected to be asked?
5. How many people are getting accepted? How competetive is it?

Huge thank you!!
Q1; See http://sydney.edu.au/future-students/domestic/undergraduate/e12/students/are-you-eligible.shtml
Q2: See http://sydney.edu.au/future-students/domestic/undergraduate/e12/students/are-you-eligible.shtml
Q3: I do not know
Q4: You will be asked questions similar to what was on the paper application form
Q5: Does that matter? Would you approach the interview any differently if 1 or 1001 people were accepted?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)