Ear Piercings (1 Viewer)

HSC
So, I have the earrings, but where do i go to get my ears pierced? Does it take long to get it pierced? Thank you.

0Jade0

HSC
katietheskatie said:
nooooo don't do it at a chemist, go to an actual piercer :eek: your ears will thank you for it.
You shoosh. The guns are fun.

HSC
lol. 1-1, any other poeple like to leave a comment.

I think i might just go to a chemist as its close by.

0Jade0

HSC
They didn't hurt me. I am of course invincible. It stung only a little.

Skeeta

HSC
you're better off going to a medical centre, if you want to get it done with a gun.

Pammie-xoxo

HSC
ok i hav had my ears pierced twice and my nose done once, get it done with the gun quick and easy and it doesnt hurt just feels kinda warm after.. i dont kno if u can get it done at prouds?? but u can get it done at the medical center/chemist but they dont hav as nice studs as the actual piercin place or beutican does.. some hair dressers do it as well:):)

hope i helpd
pam

HSC
Thank you all for your replies. I will be going tommorrow to get my ear pierced whatever shop I see first, I think Chemist is the place to go. I will update you on how painful it was.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
To just get your ear lobes pierced, just go to basically any chemist. I recommend not using pre-bought earrings, as they need particular ones to load into the piercing gun, and they must be the right guage and not contain nickel, and be surgical-grade steel or gold. Since ear piercing is usually a package deal, they'll probably make you buy their's even if the earrings you've bought fulfill those categories.

For the earrings, piercing job and aftercare spray they give you, it's around $20-25.

Also, it doesn't hurt much at all, it's just the sound of the gun that jolts you a little.

For any other piercing, including ear cartilage, go to an actual piercing store, and make sure they use a needle, not a gun, as the guns are only designed for earlobes. Guns really aren't a very good method for piercing anything, but I've got 4 holes in my ears from them and they still heal fine, so for ear lobes it's okay.

Last edited:

HSC
I got it pierced at a piercing shop. It only cost me $21, and he used a piercing gun. The piercing took like half a second, and i didnt really feel any pain. I was like 'is that all?' after he did it.

I went to a few pharmacys, they claimed to not do ear piercings and they led me to the shop that did the piercings. They told me a doctor can do the job but i really cbf going to a doctor.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
get them done anywhere with the signs, some medical centres do them.
The guns dont hurt at all. it takes like 5 seconds to get them in.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
The reason guns are considered bad is because they don't actually pierce the ear, they punch through it, and cause blunt force trauma. Also, the plastic parts of the gun can't be properly disinfected and so you're mor elikely to get an infection from them.
And having said that, I got my ears pierced twice with a gun at a chemist. Heh.
(My local piercer shop charges $90 a piercing, reguardless of where it is you want pierced!)

HSC
Well, just an update. Today I took off the stud and put one of my earrings on. I think I may have an infection, as there is like a scratch type mark on the same ear that got pierced. Since I have put on the new earring, I am havng some funny feelings, especially when the earring touches that scratch (dont kno if im over-reacting).

konstantine'

HSC
What do you mean by funny feelings? If you think it's serious you can always get it checked out. Make sure you keep cleaning the area with disinfectant though and wash your hands! If you're ever thinking of getting any other ear piercings, go to a doctor. You only pay like $5 for earrings and they give you free disinfectant :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)