Early Entry (1 Viewer)

LauraHLH

HSC
... doesn't make it any less annoying though :p.
I know, I got all excited when the mailman came today... only to find nothing again. Hoping that they mailed the letters Monday, which means they'll come through tomorrow... otherwise we might have to go out to them and have a few words...

toby12

HSC
everyone will get it at different stage throughout the week i think, if not by next monday then you would of missed out i reckon

LauraHLH

HSC
Well anyone who put it as first preference will find out next Monday everyone, when the November round of offers comes out through UAC. Oh, and on that point, are the offers released at 9 am?

gabgab

HSC
nothing...

the damn mailman came, stole some fruit from our fruit bushes, and delivered two letters. both of them for the parentals.

im a failure..

JoshHendo

HSC
everyone will get it at different stage throughout the week i think, if not by next monday then you would of missed out i reckon
I'm pretty sure they would still send you a letter saying you didn't make it... they aren't that lame as to not tell you that you didn't make it (it did say on the website students will find out the decision this week). And no one else has got a letter yet (have they?), so I think it has just being delayed (at least I hope).

gabgab

HSC
I'm pretty sure they would still send you a letter saying you didn't make it... they aren't that lame as to not tell you that you didn't make it (it did say on the website students will find out the decision this week). And no one else has got a letter yet (have they?), so I think it has just being delayed (at least I hope).
Well, if I was unsuccessful, the least they could do is let me know. So I suppose they will. Fingers crossed I get in though.

Hopefully you're right, and they just gimped up the mail sending. Maybe the pigeon got lost? :rolleyes:

gabgab

HSC
Hoping mine is still in the mail somewhere- I didn't get mine today either.

sigh. my boyf deferred and he got his letter of acceptance today (he did his HSC last year)

he lives in the same place as I do, so things aren't looking good hey.

but, best to keep positive, right?

hoping its just biding its time at the post office or something.

LauraHLH

HSC
Well deferring works on a different system to PREP, so I don't think those letters would come out at the same time. Or I could just be scrambling for answers, praying that it comes soon.

gabgab

HSC
thats what i was hoping, that maybe the other person on the forum that go their letter were defferred. or maybe they lived in Bathurst?

I really hope i get in. Good luck LauraHLH!!

AHHbey.

HSC
Im applying for speech pathology at CSU Albury too :)
I've been checking my email twice a day and still nothing.. :(
My mum runs and checks the mail before me cause she knows its meant to come out this week!! Steal my glory!! hahaha
Good luck everyone :)
Im sure there are plenty of acceptance letters out there for us all.. Somewhere... >.> *crosses fingers*

LauraHLH

HSC
Im applying for speech pathology at CSU Albury too
I FOUND SOMEONE ELSE DOING MY COURSE *faints from happiness*

Well you kind of found me, but besides the point!

And yes, there must be lots of PREP letters out there somewhere... waiting... watching... I've been ambushing the postman before he can even stop his bike. All of these poor posties having to deal with anxious high school graduates.

JoshHendo

HSC
I FOUND SOMEONE ELSE DOING MY COURSE *faints from happiness*

Well you kind of found me, but besides the point!

And yes, there must be lots of PREP letters out there somewhere... waiting... watching... I've been ambushing the postman before he can even stop his bike. All of these poor posties having to deal with anxious high school graduates.
Yep. Only one report of someone getting a letter, and I would be pretty sure most people who haven't received it would be getting in, so hopefully just delayed somehow... I'm tempted to ring up and ask when they should come, but that wouldn't really get anywhere! Whilst I still do care if I get in or not, I want to know even if I don't, just so I know!

Edit: Just sent off a email to the address listed for PREP inquires just asking what date students should be expecting notification, and by what means (phone, email or post.)
(except I expect post, as someone in a previous post said their friend received a letter.... hehe, "except" and "expect" look funny next to each other)

Last edited:

LauraHLH

HSC
I know- I got so excited about the prospect of knowing whether I got into uni on the 9th that now the 19th (when the offers come through UAC) seems like an eternity away. Lets hope tomorrow is the day...

spazamataz

HSC
I just tweeted CSU about it lol
Maybe Australia Post lost the letters, it wouldn't be the first time, or even the length of time it takes for letters to arrive in rural locations, stupid rural location.

Aeriff

HSC
thats what i was hoping, that maybe the other person on the forum that go their letter were defferred. or maybe they lived in Bathurst?

I really hope i get in. Good luck LauraHLH!!
If you're referring to me, I live in Parkes. A bunch of people from Parkes got their Early Entry letters today. As far as I know they all applied to Bathurst. A friend of mine who applied for Early Entry from Forbes (not too far away, ~30km.. I'm assuming they're in the same sort of delivery area, I'm not too sure on how that all works) hasn't received any letter.

Last edited:

LauraHLH

HSC
I live in Mount Vic, which is about an hour east of Bathurst, but I applied to Albury. And one of my friends who lives in Lithgow (~45 minutes from Bathurst) applied to Bathurst and hasn't heard back either. Do the campuses send them individually or is it from a HQ in Sydney somewhere?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)