EAS at UTS (1 Viewer)

dfm

HSC
so, like, i found out today that i am eligable for eas and that for some reason the uni's just didnt have my post code or something. ANYWAYS, this woman at UTS said i was eligable for 10 'bonus uai points' or whatever.
i think i have a pretty sound understanding of the way EAS works, but am a little sketchy on the UTS system, it seems a little different?
i got a UAI of 89.8 - does this now mean that i can do law at uts which requires a UAI of 97ish? at most other uni's you have to be within 5 uai points dont you?

am i right in saying that unlike other uni's where youre just eligable for courses with higher cut off's, UTS instead just add's points to your UAI? or something like that? If so, what are my chances of getting into law at UTS as either a full fee paying or hecs student with my uai of 89.8 and 10 eas points? is it at all possible?

thanks krew

Last edited:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
dfm said:
so, like, i found out today that i am eligable for eas and that for some reason the uni's just didnt have my post code or something. ANYWAYS, this woman at UTS said i was eligable for 10 'bonus uai points' or whatever.
i think i have a pretty sound understanding of the way EAS works, but am a little sketchy on the UTS system, it seems a little different?
i got a UAI of 89.8 - does this now mean that i can do law at uts which requires a UAI of 97ish? at most other uni's you have to be within 5 uai points dont you?

am i right in saying that unlike other uni's where youre just eligable for courses with higher cut off's, UTS instead just add's points to your UAI? or something like that? If so, what are my chances of getting into law at UTS as either a full fee paying or hecs student with my uai of 89.8 and 10 eas points? like, is it at all possible?

thanks krew
Ok, its up to seven points in allocation if you are applying to UTS. However, it is 10 'bonus points' if you are applying to a BA Communication course, whether single or combined. The communication course is the exception to the rule, all others function as allocation.

soisorce26

HSC
hmmm i was wondering if i could get into LAW/BUSINESS at UTS with a successful EAS application and a UAI of 97.3...according to UAC guide 2008, the cut off was 97.5 for CSP [HECS]...i dont know how many points are granted because i did not attend the information day today at UTS, i did however go to USYD
their CUTOFF with EAS was like 98.45...crazy lol

jannny

HSC
OFFTOPIC

OMFG, I just got 4 bonus points at Macquarie. MAN THIS MADE ME MORE CONFUSED LOL

OAMSDASOFAFJSDFDSFDSFSD FA
SDADASDASDAS DASD ASDASASDASDASDASDASDAS

I PREFER IF THEY DIDNT GIVE ME UAI POINTS AT ALL LOL AND FKN SYDNEY UNI OR UTS DID NOT GIVE ME ANY BONUS POINTS WTF?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)