EAS/illness-misadventure (1 Viewer)

loz8888

HSC
hey does anyone know when we find out whether our EAS application has been approved and how many bonus points we are allocated? is it this week? also, do we find out whether our illness/misadventure appeals have been successful this week?
thanks in advance

eli16

HSC
N/A
you find out if ur illness/misadventure has been approved on the day u get ur results.

thommy

HSC
N/A
Yes, I'm interested in knowing this too. I got one for Food Tech (of all subjects lol), as I was really sick that day. What are the reasons against accepting the appeal?

loz8888

HSC
eli16 said:
you find out if ur illness/misadventure has been approved on the day u get ur results.
oh okay thankyou

does anyone know about EAS?

loz8888

HSC
thommy said:
Yes, I'm interested in knowing this too. I got one for Food Tech (of all subjects lol), as I was really sick that day. What are the reasons against accepting the appeal?[/quote]

i'm not sure..does anyone know?

eli16

HSC
N/A
thommy did u miss the exam or not if u did and its accepted u get ur internal mark and if u sat the exam but still appealed u only get ur internal mark if that is higher than ur hsc exam mark. My mate missed an exam also and his hoping it will b accepted wat do they look at u rekon.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)