Eas (1 Viewer)

Princess Hollyx

HSC
I was just wondering what your experiences with the EAS scheme is?

I'm applying cause I've had a heap of bad stuff going on this year and was just wondering if any of you have any... advice?

I can't seem to find any information on it on the board of studies website or anything

thanks in advance

loz8888

HSC
im thinking of applying as well..do you know when the forms are due in and when we find out if we've been allocated extra marks?

bubbly89

HSC
loz8888 said:
im thinking of applying as well..do you know when the forms are due in and when we find out if we've been allocated extra marks?
What will happen is that your educational disadvantage will be assessed for its severity and that will be sent off to the universities. It is then up to the universities what they do with that, if they give you bonus points or if you give you a special standing as a "disadvantaged" applicant.

The only way I knew I had actually got through was when I rang up UNSW and they said my UAI was coming up as 5 ie EAS points showing up but not my actual UAI

loz8888

HSC
bubbly89 said:
What will happen is that your educational disadvantage will be assessed for its severity and that will be sent off to the universities. It is then up to the universities what they do with that, if they give you bonus points or if you give you a special standing as a "disadvantaged" applicant.

The only way I knew I had actually got through was when I rang up UNSW and they said my UAI was coming up as 5 ie EAS points showing up but not my actual UAI
oh ok thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)