EAS! (1 Viewer)

alexwareham2

HSC
Yeah so I didn't apply for EAS/didn't even know what the hell it was until I researched it being informed that I had recieved it. So would all my school of got it because we are a rural school or some shit, or could someone else have applied for me due to other problems and what not?

And did anyone else get notified yet?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't apply. Probably should've. Such is life.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Some places it is automatic based on your school or your postcode but for other things you do need to apply - however are you sure it is too late seeing as how it goes to UAC for applications to uni - it isn't on your ATAR this week but affects the courses you will be offered in January.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Some places it is automatic based on your school or your postcode but for other things you do need to apply - however are you sure it is too late seeing as how it goes to UAC for applications to uni - it isn't on your ATAR this week but affects the courses you will be offered in January.
Cheers brah.
Go to sleep old woman.

Last edited:

phuong14

HSC
yeh i got notified to, think its because our school is nationalized with the government or something, wonder i much bonus points we get for it.

kcqn93

HSC
yeh i got notified to, think its because our school is nationalized with the government or something, wonder i much bonus points we get for it.

Note that it won't be added to your ATAR or anything. It's just a little boost that you may or may not need to get into your desired course.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
You know cem's a woman, and a teacher. Just saying.
Yeah, I knew she was a teacher, but I didn't know whether she was a man or woman and every time I read her posts I thought of an older gentleman that has taught history, etc. for many years and all that shiz with the deep voice. Haha. /weird.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
yeah UAC sent me a letter saying I'm eligible

So what happens now?

D94

HSC
N/A
yeah UAC sent me a letter saying I'm eligible

So what happens now?
They're like Bonus Points, so you get your original ATAR and add how ever many points you are eligible for, and see what courses you can get into.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I am an older female teacher who has taught History since before you were all born.

SpreadTheWord

HSC
Im applying for Queensland universities, and am looking at this very scholarship. Im not sure if im eligible or not, namely due to the low income factor - im not poor, but not well off; if you catch my drift. It's also stupid how they provide the different scholarships, but they only cater for a select kind of student. So basically, if you're not Torres straight, Aboriginal, disabled or impaired, living in remote areas they can't help you. I have to agree being disabled or impaired is a reasonable case, but not due to background - you make you're own luck in life, you work for it, you tend to get it.

Have any of you peeps rung up, and found scholarships that were not previously shown on the website?

Anyway, sorry to go off the subject a little, but it's just frustrating me as it's coming to the period, when they start to close the applications for these, and you guys are the only ones in the same boat.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)