Easter holidays: Study goals (1 Viewer)

Magical Kebab

HSC
Just procrastinated today by decorating my folder (my old ones clip thing totally broke).

Now another form of procrastinating is finding my winter uniform ready for Tues.
Lol girls can come up with such dodgy excuses. Haha winter uniform, cmonnnn.

dakotah

HSC
I am proud to say. I did nothing but bake and watch movies these holidays!

Now I'm procrastinating further by finding recipes and ironing my summer skirt, cause I'm going to milk my skirt for all its worth if I'm never wearing it again once I go back to winter uniform...

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Finally finished all my work for the Easter so I guess my goals have been completed this holidays.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^^Haha I know right, I'm just sad holidays are ending. Such bad procrastinating, but my folder looks really pretty :p

I did end up finding my winter uniform though, it always gets buried in my draws cause haven't worn it since Sept. And my school is strict on the times you can wear summer and winter, and we can't mix the two together. Also us yr 12s aren't allowed to wear sport uniform.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
I am proud to say. I did nothing but bake and watch movies these holidays!

Now I'm procrastinating further by finding recipes and ironing my summer skirt, cause I'm going to milk my skirt for all its worth if I'm never wearing it again once I go back to winter uniform...
Lol the last time I tried ironing my school dress I ended up ironing my finger...so I let other people do the ironing :)

^^Haha I know right, I'm just sad holidays are ending. Such bad procrastinating, but my folder looks really pretty :p

I did end up finding my winter uniform though, it always gets buried in my draws cause haven't worn it since Sept. And my school is strict on the times you can wear summer and winter, and we can't mix the two together. Also us yr 12s aren't allowed to wear sport uniform.
Good job on the folder lol :D Same. I wouldn't have a clue where to find half of my winter uniform. I still have 2 weeks (or so) until we have to change to winter uniform...not looking forward to it :\ And same, we can't wear sport uniform either or mix our summer/winter uniforms.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Decided to take the list down to 24 to have any hope of getting the majority of it done before I go back. One item was a lot bigger than I anticipated to do.

So it's at 14/24 now, 2 ones in progress.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Decided to take the list down to 24 to have any hope of getting the majority of it done before I go back. One item was a lot bigger than I anticipated to do.
So it's at 14/24 now, 2 ones in progress.
That's always the way, isn't it :)
I gave up trying to write an essay today. Decided to enjoy the last day of the holidays (...means essay tomorrow though :\ )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)