Easter Show 2013 Thread (1 Viewer)

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
So who here has applied/is going to apply for jobs at the Sydney Easter Show this year?

http://www.bfound.net/list.aspx?CoId=254&rq=4

This year it's from Thursday 21 March-Wednesday 3 April, which is during school and university classes which might prevent a lot of people from applying. I applied anyway, if I get it I might just skip uni for a couple of days lol.

Get in quick because I think some of these openings close soon!

ali2536

HSC
Thanks for the link! Just wondering whether u need experience, e.g. retail to be able to work at the Easter show? :)

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
I think its favourably looked upon but I'm not entirely sure. In recent years they would get HEAPS of applications because it's a good opportunity for students to get some quick cash over the holidays but now it's during classes so I don't know if the competition is going to be as fierce this year.

ali2536

HSC
I think its favourably looked upon but I'm not entirely sure. In recent years they would get HEAPS of applications because it's a good opportunity for students to get some quick cash over the holidays but now it's during classes so I don't know if the competition is going to be as fierce this year.
Yea that sucks :( Well I'll still try anyways! Thanks again :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)